PDA

View Full Version : now this is really, really digusting...

Mike70
29-Jul-2008, 05:43 PM
a 55 year old former morgue attendant has been arrested for sexually violating at least one body and probably has done the same to many more. the girl he necrophiled (did i just invent a word?) had been murdered (throat cut, head bashed in) in a very high profile case. the man accused of her murder was also charged with rape and ended up getting the death penalty for it (in ohio the death penalty only applies when murder is coupled with another crime, usually rape, kidnapping or burglary).

http://www.wlwt.com/news/17015554/detail.html

Bub666
29-Jul-2008, 05:54 PM
a 55 year old former morgue attendant has been arrested for sexually violating at least one body and probably has done the same to many more. the girl he necrophiled (did i just invent a word?) had been murdered (throat cut, head bashed in) in a very high profile case. the man accused of her murder was also charged with rape and ended up getting the death penalty for it (in ohio the death penalty only applies when murder is coupled with another crime, usually rape, kidnapping or burglary).

http://www.wlwt.com/news/17015554/detail.html

:hurl:

acealive1
29-Jul-2008, 06:22 PM
at least he's in no danger of being an absentee father

SRP76
29-Jul-2008, 06:47 PM
They can't charge him with rape. Nobody can ever know if a corpse was willing or not.

Marie
29-Jul-2008, 07:06 PM
They can't charge him with rape. Nobody can ever know if a corpse was willing or not.

Like statutory rape, if the person is unable to consent, then it's rape.

M_

Mike70
29-Jul-2008, 07:09 PM
the ex morgue attendant is being charged with abusing a corpse.

the rape part comes in because the man who murdered this girl was also charged with rape because the attendant's semen was found inside her. at the time of the crime there wasn't anyway to test for DNA. so he got the death penalty, which he never would've been subject to if not for the added rape charge. it takes murder and one other serious felony committed together to warrant the death penalty in ohio.

Marie
29-Jul-2008, 07:17 PM
so he got the death penalty, which he never would've been subject to if not for the added rape charge. it takes murder and one other serious felony committed together to warrant the death penalty in ohio.

So killing someone (and I'm assuming it wasn't an accident since he pretty much made hash out of her head) violently isn't enough on it's own?

More's the pity.:rolleyes:

M_

horrormad
29-Jul-2008, 07:28 PM
That Is horrible what sort of person would do something like this he deserves the death penalty and I hope he suffers.

SRP76
29-Jul-2008, 07:31 PM
Just for getting stiff with a stiff?

horrormad
29-Jul-2008, 07:39 PM
Just for getting stiff with a stiff?

You think that ok?

SRP76
29-Jul-2008, 07:43 PM
Well, he really didn't hurt anyone. I don't see how anyone would want to screw a dead body, but if it's already dead, it's not like he's harming anything.

horrormad
29-Jul-2008, 07:45 PM
Well, he really didn't hurt anyone. I don't see how anyone would want to screw a dead body, but if it's already dead, it's not like he's harming anything.

That Is a sick thing to say so basically what your saying Is you would have no problem screwing a rotten corspe.

SRP76
29-Jul-2008, 07:51 PM
That Is a sick thing to say so basically what your saying Is you would have no problem screwing a rotten corspe.

I don't see how anyone would want to screw a dead body

Hmm?:|

clanglee
29-Jul-2008, 08:30 PM
It IS sort of a victimless crime. . . just so gross tho. I guess he got tire of the fresh ones. . . :barf:

Kaos
29-Jul-2008, 08:43 PM

Well, after the zombie apocalypse I plan to be the richest man alive. Ya see, I would go out hunting the hottest female zombies...you know the kind that Mr. Theopolis had in Fido. I would then cut off their head. Carefully pluck out their teeth with plyers with their hungry eyes staring at me, fill their mouths with petroleum jelly, and sell em to lonely survivors to have at it.

I plan on a deluxe model that has rubber dentures and comes with a commemorative leather bowling ball bag for storage.

I am going to be rich! :hyper:

capncnut
29-Jul-2008, 08:46 PM
Well, after the zombie apocalypse I plan to be the richest man alive. Ya see, I would go out hunting the hottest female zombies...you know the kind that Mr. Theopolis had in Fido. I would then cut off their head. Carefully pluck out their teeth with plyers with their hungry eyes staring at me, fill their mouths with petroleum jelly, and sell em to lonely survivors to have at it.

I plan on a deluxe model that has rubber dentures and comes with a commemorative leather bowling ball bag for storage.

Okay Kaos, how much you asking for a zombslurp? :elol:

Bub666
29-Jul-2008, 09:55 PM

That is sick.:hurl:

Danny
29-Jul-2008, 10:19 PM

HOT! :lol:

Terran
29-Jul-2008, 11:24 PM

You know there was a fiction written here that is somewhat similiar to what you describe....I think I was one of the only(few) people that rated it highly....I cant remember what it was called though...

I loved Fido...what a great movie

Dillinger
29-Jul-2008, 11:58 PM
Dead girls never say no.

mista_mo
30-Jul-2008, 09:50 AM
kaos, can i put an order down with you?

I need some companionship

Mike70
30-Jul-2008, 10:51 AM
i really wonder about some of you.

MikePizzoff
30-Jul-2008, 04:30 PM
That Is horrible what sort of person would do something like this he deserves the death penalty and I hope he suffers.

Death penalty for necrophilia? What the hell? WHY? He's psychologically unstable; he needs help... he doesn't deserve to be murdered by the system because of it.

SymphonicX
30-Jul-2008, 05:01 PM
yeah I agree with MikeP....but Horrormad has demonstrated some extreme right wing views on this board, so this just adds to that.

The dude needs councilling, therapy and a good kicking but rehab is the answer, not murder. He definitely needs to serve some time though, to set an example.

I read a thing online once called Diary of a Necrophiliac - it was very intense, about a girl who worked at a morgue and liked seeing "the blood trickle down the side of his mouth" whilst erm...doing the dirty. It also provided details of how to dig up a corpse sucessfully including removal of the concrete slab they put over coffins before burial...crazy!

horrormad
30-Jul-2008, 07:00 PM
[QUOTE=SymphonicX;150542]yeah I agree with MikeP....but Horrormad has demonstrated some extreme right wing views on this board, so this just adds to that.

QUOTE]

:D

sandrock74
31-Jul-2008, 04:52 AM
Sex with the dead is a victimless crime. Its got to be SO unhealthy thou! GROSS!

Kaos
02-Aug-2008, 09:30 PM
i really wonder about some of you.

I want you to be happy with your purchase, so I am going to let you in on the secret to truly enjoying your deluxe model....

If you really want to have a good time, ....

Look it in the eyes and the smack the living **** out of it...two or three times. Then have at it. Man oh man. Nice. :sneaky:

MaximusIncredulous
02-Aug-2008, 09:37 PM
Sex with the dead is a victimless crime.

I wonder. What about the relatives of the corpse? Wouldn't a relative feel violated in some way by the actions of a necro against the corpse of a loved one? Just wondering.

EvilNed
02-Aug-2008, 09:46 PM
Death penalty for necrophilia? What the hell? WHY? He's psychologically unstable; he needs help... he doesn't deserve to be murdered by the system because of it.

Just on the topic of necrophilia...

Now, I'm not condoning necrophilia, in any way, but in reality it's just another form of sexual preference. There's nothing mentally unstable about it.

SRP76
02-Aug-2008, 10:39 PM
I wonder. What about the relatives of the corpse? Wouldn't a relative feel violated in some way by the actions of a necro against the corpse of a loved one? Just wondering.

How are they going to know unless someone tells them? You don't get to "check" the bodies of your dead relatives. And what they don't know won't hurt them.

mista_mo
03-Aug-2008, 02:25 PM
stop talking like that kaos... it's making me get randy and makes me feel rambunctious...

oh great, now I can't even hide the erection from my cat...

Eyebiter
08-Aug-2008, 01:43 PM
Insert obligatory 'Cold Ethel' joke here

Yojimbo
09-Aug-2008, 08:52 PM
People, if you have ever really been in a morgue and have seen the bodies of the recently dead, you would realize that anyone who would rape a corpse is a truly mentally unstable person. Although I have no evidence to back this up in the way of psych profiles or the like, I would guess that perpetrators of this crime are more likely to become rapists (of the living) and murderers.

Perhaps it is true the death penalty is a rather harsh punishment for necrophillia, but I am sure those who feel that necrophillia is no big deal would feel much differently if it were their sister, wife, mother or grandmother that had been violated.

In society there must be respect for the dead and the dead must be treated with dignity. Without that respect, I fear that society would be doomed.