PDA

View Full Version : New snickers Mr T banned advert..

Tricky
30-Jul-2008, 07:10 PM
Unfortunately this wont be shown on TV as it has been banned, but anyway its genius!T is the stuff of legend!
hi4DEdUmA6A

capncnut
30-Jul-2008, 07:15 PM
LOL, Trick. You gotta love ol' T, he's a proper crack-up! :lol:

Mike70
30-Jul-2008, 07:20 PM
:lol: that's fu*king awesome.

bassman
30-Jul-2008, 08:48 PM
Why would this be banned?:rockbrow:

Tricky
30-Jul-2008, 08:56 PM
Why would this be banned?:rockbrow:

Unfortunately some gay rights lobby took offence to it & claimed it was homophobic so its been pulled :rolleyes:
One of my best friends is gay & he finds it hilarious!then again he's a normal lad who just happens to be gay rather than those who have to make a big noise about it

Bub666
30-Jul-2008, 09:40 PM
I pitty the fool.:lol:

slickwilly13
30-Jul-2008, 10:49 PM
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Mr. T rules!!!

Danny
30-Jul-2008, 10:55 PM
thats ****ing epic!:lol:

acealive1
30-Jul-2008, 11:34 PM
LMFAO!! i love it :lol::lol:

MinionZombie
31-Jul-2008, 10:40 AM
I saw it on TV - ONCE - then it got sh*t canned.

Indeed, gay rights people kicked up a fuss saying it was homophobic - HOW?! Speed-walking does look f*cking stupid, if you do that, you might as well run!

There's a difference between mincing and speed walking anyway, sheesh.

Totally wrong decision to get rid of the advert based on a couple of moron's misinterpretation of it.

Tricky
31-Jul-2008, 05:32 PM
I saw it on TV - ONCE - then it got sh*t canned.

Indeed, gay rights people kicked up a fuss saying it was homophobic - HOW?! Speed-walking does look f*cking stupid, if you do that, you might as well run!

There's a difference between mincing and speed walking anyway, sheesh.

Totally wrong decision to get rid of the advert based on a couple of moron's misinterpretation of it.

I wouldnt like to be the TV execs when T gets hold of 'em :evil:

MinionZombie
31-Jul-2008, 05:52 PM
I wouldnt like to be the TV execs when T gets hold of 'em :evil:
Exactly.

"GET SOME NUTS!"

GRRRR!!!

:D

Legion2213
31-Jul-2008, 06:17 PM
The other one is class as well...Mr T is a legend. :cool:

NySN_plfiNI

As for the moaners (several of them not even living in the UK apparently), they should be slapped and told to shut up, I was speaking to a gay lad on another forum about this, he thought the advert was hilarious, and the moaners did not speak for him, nor did he want them to.

Tricky
31-Jul-2008, 06:43 PM
1LwAJG9Q9qU

:D

acealive1
31-Jul-2008, 07:58 PM
The other one is class as well...Mr T is a legend. :cool:

NySN_plfiNI

As for the moaners (several of them not even living in the UK apparently), they should be slapped and told to shut up, I was speaking to a gay lad on another forum about this, he thought the advert was hilarious, and the moaners did not speak for him, nor did he want them to.

al sharpton and jesse jackson try to do the same for black people and we just kinda go "yea...........ok" :lol::lol:
stand for yourself :D