PDA

View Full Version : Indiana jones and the kingdom of the crystal skull

acealive1
01-Aug-2008, 01:51 AM
WOW! this movie blows the doors off at least 2 of the previous three movies and i LOVE it! the homage to raiders of the lost ark is VERY evident. and they used that decade (1950's) to truly bring to light what we remembered about it. wont say what because it'll give it away. the mythology surrounding the crystal skull will blow your mind!

great movie, great effects, great story line, no plot holes and its really a great fun filled movie.

check it out at all costs,peeps.

clanglee
01-Aug-2008, 01:54 AM
:shifty:
shhhhh
don't let Neil hear you.

Bub666
01-Aug-2008, 01:54 AM
I have not watch this movie yet,and i can't wait to watch it.I love the Indiana Jones movies.

bassman
01-Aug-2008, 02:13 AM
It's a worthy entry, imo.

About the same level as Temple of Doom..

clanglee
01-Aug-2008, 02:48 AM

I agree. . and I am one of those Heretics that like Temple better than Cruisade. As a matter of fact. . Temple (depending on my mood) is my favorite.

Minerva_Zombi
01-Aug-2008, 06:22 AM
I LIKED it. But, The best of the series is still Last Crusade. IMO. Its was a good movie. But, the effects were pretty ****ty. The ant scene and most of the jungle Exteriors were pretty lame.

Neil
01-Aug-2008, 08:31 AM
WOW! this movie blows the doors off at least 2 of the previous three movies and i LOVE it! the homage to raiders of the lost ark is VERY evident. and they used that decade (1950's) to truly bring to light what we remembered about it. wont say what because it'll give it away. the mythology surrounding the crystal skull will blow your mind!

great movie, great effects, great story line, no plot holes and its really a great fun filled movie.

Oh dear! :)

http://forum.homepageofthedead.com/showthread.php?p=143299#post143299

MinionZombie
01-Aug-2008, 11:57 AM

Ditto.

mista_mo
01-Aug-2008, 01:01 PM
Whats that in the horizon?

Good Golly! that is the biggest sh*it storm I've ever seen...

and Neils at the front.

Neil
01-Aug-2008, 01:03 PM
Whats that in the horizon?

Good Golly! that is the biggest sh*it storm I've ever seen...

and Neils at the front.

Mista_Mo takes this weeks award and best 'digit bleep'...

If you're going to digitally bleep 'sh*t', at least don't put in all the letters :)

mista_mo
01-Aug-2008, 01:05 PM
Thanks Buddy!

Even though I swore I spell checked it to ensure proper form..a pox on me....It's not my fault, i just got off work :(

Khardis
01-Aug-2008, 08:30 PM
I enjoyed it, but its definitely the weakest of all the Indy films.

acealive1
01-Aug-2008, 09:10 PM
I enjoyed it, but its definitely the weakest of all the Indy films.

40 different scripts will do that to you. but never the less, its made 741 million dollars and counting

C5NOTLD
03-Aug-2008, 10:24 AM
40 different scripts will do that to you. but never the less, its made 741 million dollars and counting

741 Million because people went to it expecting to see a new Indiana Jones film and instead got KOTCS. Having been a fan of the original 3, I saw KOTCS one time and that's more than enough for the rest of my life.:hurl:

the crystal skull will blow your mind!

:eek: It will blow your mind by making you wonder how you can ever retrieve the lost time out of your life wasted watching it.

Minerva_Zombi
03-Aug-2008, 04:03 PM
could've been worse

AcesandEights
03-Aug-2008, 05:32 PM
Utterly wretched ****.