PDA

View Full Version : Keira doesn't want bigger bosoms...

Neil
01-Aug-2008, 08:30 AM
http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Keira-Knightley-Refuses-Bigger-Breasts-9701.html

MinionZombie
01-Aug-2008, 11:54 AM
Good on her, I say.

Boob size doesn't matter at all, it's all about two things in the end:

1) The person they're attached to.
2) A question of 'size to suit the frame'.

I think boobs are awesome full stop, I'm not fussed about their size at all.

Mike70
01-Aug-2008, 12:39 PM
good for her.

i'll take natural boobs anyday over fake ones.

i predict this thread will go great places.:D

bassman
01-Aug-2008, 12:52 PM
I think they're the right size for her structure...

http://www.destinationcreation.com/informatives/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/keira_knightley_cc.jpg

:eek::barf:

:lol:

mista_mo
01-Aug-2008, 12:56 PM
aye, She's seen the glorious light, and will not step down!

I SAY THEE NAY!

rararararagh boobs....

etc.

But seriusly, good for her, i find it ridiculous how Hollywood and our culture has this idea that all women should have knockers that can crush beer cans, I think Keira can be sexy fine (barring that photo that bassman posted, that sick little twit :P ) without huge titties.

MinionZombie
01-Aug-2008, 01:38 PM
Well, aside from the gross photo fake Bassman posted, she is a thin girl needless to say...but then again, some people are genetically very slim.

Boob wise, I stand by my previous statements.

http://www.maxitmag.com/images/stories/entertainment/babes/keira_knightley_pirate.jpg

I know I would.

mista_mo
01-Aug-2008, 01:41 PM
you should censor them hot nipples out

Dillinger
01-Aug-2008, 02:35 PM
That broad needs to eat a sandwich.

slickwilly13
01-Aug-2008, 05:00 PM
I saw her nude in a movie called The Jacket. For an A cup, they didn't look too bad.

kidgloves
01-Aug-2008, 08:49 PM
Absolutely gorgeous looking woman.
Seems to have her head screwed on as well.
Fair play to her i say.

Tricky
01-Aug-2008, 10:41 PM
shes got a pretty face but nah,not for me,its all about the curves dudes!shes waaaaay too skinny!

Neil
02-Aug-2008, 07:59 AM
I think they're the right size for her structure...

http://www.destinationcreation.com/informatives/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/keira_knightley_cc.jpg

:eek::barf:

:lol:

People! People! That was so obviously a photoshop! Here's the original photo...

http://www.beyondhollywood.com/gallery/stills3/keira-knightley-070108/keira-knightley-bikini-15.jpg

bassman
02-Aug-2008, 03:06 PM
People! People! That was so obviously a photoshop! Here's the original photo...

Obviously....

I just put it up as a joke.:confused:

Neil
02-Aug-2008, 06:07 PM
I prefer larger breasts on a woman personally a nice C or D but with a trimmed body, its easy for a 250 pound woman to have D cups... I am talking about a girl who is like 120 130, 5'5 with a nice C or D, perfect. However I do not like implants, I would take a smaller sized B cup over a D cup of implants any day.

And off the topic wanders into testosterone land...

Obviously....

I just put it up as a joke.:confused:

Soz... My bad!

sandrock74
02-Aug-2008, 07:11 PM
I'm more of an assman myself (I so need to get that license plate ala Cosmo Kramer) but boobs are all fine and dandy. I don't see why there is such a focus on them and wanting to make them bigger.

I say she looks fine the way she is and I applaud her stance on the issue.

Neil
02-Aug-2008, 09:55 PM
This is what happened to he for some King Arthur photo's... And now she's said 'no more'... Good for her!
http://www.nydailynews.com/img/2008/07/28/alg_keiraknightley_3.jpg

EvilNed
02-Aug-2008, 10:00 PM
God, the King Arthur film sucks. But yeah, I heard about how she was photoshopped for the poster.

Personally, I'm gonna be honest:

Her boobs are very small. She's not much of a sex icon, if you ask me. But in my personal life, I'm of course not after a sex icon. I'm just saying.

MinionZombie
03-Aug-2008, 10:10 AM
It should be about - it sexiness is required - finding the right kinda sexy for the individual, rather than taking the square peg of sexy and shoved it dimly at the round hole of reality.

AcesandEights
03-Aug-2008, 05:43 PM
It should be about - it sexiness is required - finding the right kinda sexy for the individual, rather than taking the square peg of sexy and shoved it dimly at the round hole of reality.

Brilliant!

Yeah, I find Keira quite beautiful. She has some ridiculously sexy features in my opinion (eyes, lips, eyebrows, cheekbones, long graceful neck and features etc.). Breasts are incredible, however--for me--its all about the overall package.

bassman
03-Aug-2008, 06:09 PM
Yeah, I find Keira quite beautiful. She has some ridiculously sexy features in my opinion (eyes, lips, eyebrows, cheekbones, long graceful neck and features etc.). Breasts are incredible, however--for me--its all about the overall package.

Couldn't agree more. Keira just has sex appeal. The smaller chest may actually enhance that appeal in a way....

Neil
05-Aug-2008, 08:29 AM
This is what happened to he for some King Arthur photo's... And now she's said 'no more'... Good for her!
http://www.nydailynews.com/img/2008/07/28/alg_keiraknightley_3.jpg

I didn't realise this image manipulation was only done in the US...

She said this week she was dismayed when movie marketers decided her natural A-cup chest could be no less than a bouncy C in shots of her as a leather-clad Guinevere.

"Those things certainly weren't mine," she said in an interview with BANG Showbiz news.

"They said, 'We want to make them slightly larger, and you'll get approval [of the photos].' And I was, like, 'OK, fine. I honestly don't give a s--t.'"

While Americans saw the A-cup actress' chest inflated to the size of the Grand Tetons, British filmgoers saw the unaltered version of the same publicity photo.

SymphonicX
05-Aug-2008, 09:11 AM
I think she's quite attractive, her constant pouting annoys me and Natalie Portman is a cut above her in terms of talent and beauty, and probably intelligence. (Portman is a published psychologist). But Keira is still very beautiful and every time I see her pics I get a bit of a woody so it can't all be bad...

hahaha

Neil
05-Aug-2008, 10:17 AM
I think she's quite attractive, her constant pouting annoys me and Natalie Portman is a cut above her in terms of talent and beauty, and probably intelligence. (Portman is a published psychologist). But Keira is still very beautiful and every time I see her pics I get a bit of a woody so it can't all be bad...

hahaha

Portman is quite short isn't she? Just over 5ft? Maybe in some publicity shots she's been made taller :)

MinionZombie
05-Aug-2008, 10:24 AM
I prefer Keira to Natalie, although Portman was proper fit in Attack of the Clones in that white jumpsuit thing. :)

SymphonicX
05-Aug-2008, 11:25 AM
Portman is quite short isn't she? Just over 5ft? Maybe in some publicity shots she's been made taller :)

I like short. elfish looking girls...loved it when she shaved her head for V...she looked amazing. She has a perfect jawline too....I'm only 5'8 myself so being 8inches taller wouldn't be an issue...