PDA

View Full Version : Morgan Freeman critically injured in car crash

kidgloves
04-Aug-2008, 05:07 PM
Oh no.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/article4459654.ece

slickwilly13
04-Aug-2008, 05:12 PM
I remember him the first time off of Electric Company.

Danny
04-Aug-2008, 05:13 PM
i bet bale's crappin' himself, the dark knights the new macbeth.

-and i know people say its a shame and all that, but morgan freeman is a ****ing legend and if he bites the big one we really will have lost one of our best actors.

bassman
04-Aug-2008, 05:36 PM
Hopefully he'll pull through. He seems like a tough ol' fella.

Is there some sort of curse on the new batman series?:p

Bub666
04-Aug-2008, 05:43 PM
That is just sad.He is a great actor.

MinionZombie
04-Aug-2008, 06:08 PM
I read an article on Yahoo, and it said he was totally lucid while they were getting him out of the car, and was cracking jokes with the rescue workers and such.

I wonder if he made a Batman joke? :)

He is a legend, has to be said. If you want class and integrity - get Morgan Freeman.

AcesandEights
04-Aug-2008, 06:12 PM
I wonder if he made a Batman joke? :)

More like a Driving Miss Daisy quote. You know, that movie from waaaaaay back in 1989 :p

Danny
04-Aug-2008, 06:13 PM
More like a Driving Miss Daisy quote. You know, that movie from waaaaaay back in 1989 :p

damn that is way back, i was only about 8 months old then:lol:

AcesandEights
04-Aug-2008, 06:17 PM
damn that is way back, i was only about 8 months old then:lol:

You're killin' me :(

acealive1
04-Aug-2008, 07:02 PM
he's not injured critically. i doubt very much so that he could be that bad off and be cracking jokes and telling people taking pictures "no freebies"

capncnut
04-Aug-2008, 08:41 PM
Best wishes to the guy, I like the ol' fella.

i bet bale's crappin' himself, the dark knights the new macbeth.
Bwaaa.

MikePizzoff
04-Aug-2008, 09:43 PM
Hope he pulls through. Great actor... I'd hate to see the industry lose another one.

AcesandEights
04-Aug-2008, 10:34 PM
he's not injured critically. i doubt very much so that he could be that bad off and be cracking jokes and telling people taking pictures "no freebies"

Dunno, I've seen people who were later listed in critical condition, specifically from car crashes, 'crack' jokes or talk in a seemingly light-hearted fashion (albeit somewhat absentmindedly) while in shock.

Rottedfreak
05-Aug-2008, 05:01 AM
What is it with certain movies and the terrible tbhings that happen to individuals heavily involved with it? first there was all that stuff with Omen, the unfortunate things to happen to the leads in the Superman movies, now 'The Dark Knight'.

MikePizzoff
05-Aug-2008, 05:08 AM
What is it with certain movies and the terrible tbhings that happen to individuals heavily involved with it? first there was all that stuff with Omen, the unfortunate things to happen to the leads in the Superman movies, now 'The Dark Knight'.

Don't forget about the POLTERGEIST curse...

MinionZombie
05-Aug-2008, 09:48 AM
The news round 'ere be sayin' he's "seriously" injured, which isn't as bad as "critically" ... so it's anybody's guess.