PDA

View Full Version : Mexico invades U.S!!

clanglee
08-Aug-2008, 01:12 AM
Not really, but this is pretty interesting. Wonder if that wall will go up after all.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26061962/

Bub666
08-Aug-2008, 01:22 AM
How hard is it to tell if your in Mexico or the U.S.

SRP76
08-Aug-2008, 01:39 AM
How hard is it to tell if your in Mexico or the U.S.

Depending where you are, very hard. In many places, the "border" consists of a couple shrubs and a prairie dog.

Bub666
08-Aug-2008, 01:54 AM
Depending where you are, very hard. In many places, the "border" consists of a couple shrubs and a prairie dog.

If it's that hard to tell,maybe they should put that wall up.

mista_mo
08-Aug-2008, 02:02 AM
If it's that hard to tell,maybe they should put that wall up.

or just rig the border with proximity mines.

Bub666
08-Aug-2008, 02:15 AM
or just rig the border with proximity mines.

Or we could just line the border with border patrol agents armed with machine guns.Lets see how many Mexicans cross the border then.

MikePizzoff
08-Aug-2008, 02:18 AM
...or we could just blow up every other nation in the world so that nobody can come into America ever again.

Dillinger
08-Aug-2008, 02:46 AM
Meskins don't respect American sovereignty. But then again, neither do the politicians who talk all that amnesty crap. At this point, I wash my hands of the whole thing. Just stay off my plot in west central Missouri and we won't have a problem.

slickwilly13
08-Aug-2008, 05:18 AM
Screw the wall. Bunch of bullsh!t. People can knock a hole in the wall, dig under the wall, or climb over the wall in a very very short time. Especially, the wall our government wanted to build. Its a waste of time and tax payers money.

Bub666
08-Aug-2008, 01:42 PM
Screw the wall. Bunch of bullsh!t. People can knock a hole in the wall, dig under the wall, or climb over the wall in a very very short time. Especially, the wall our government wanted to build. Its a waste of time and tax payers money.

I agree.

Publius
08-Aug-2008, 02:12 PM
I prefer the story that says Russian Troops Invade Georgia (http://news.aol.com/?feature=115304). With a headline like that, I expect to see Sukhois and MiGs flying combat patrols over Atlanta. ;)

clanglee
08-Aug-2008, 08:03 PM
"Wolverines!!!!!!!!!!"

SRP76
08-Aug-2008, 08:06 PM
Screw the wall. Bunch of bullsh!t. People can knock a hole in the wall, dig under the wall, or climb over the wall in a very very short time.

So you're saying North Koreans don't have hammers, shovels, or ladders? Because something's sure as hell stopping them from flooding South Korea by the thousands each year.

Yojimbo
08-Aug-2008, 08:24 PM
So you're saying North Koreans don't have hammers, shovels, or ladders? Because something's sure as hell stopping them from flooding South Korea by the thousands each year.

You are right, but in the case of North Korea it is a very scary "no-man's land" crisscrossed with lazer beam activated sensors, outfitted in some places with mines, snipers in towers, machine gunners and frightening posturing by the soldiers manning the entry points. Very little gets across that line.

Better to have an actually enforced policy against illegal immigration here in the states than an expensive but ineffective wall, the purpose of which is merely symbolic.

SRP76
08-Aug-2008, 10:17 PM
You are right, but in the case of North Korea it is a very scary "no-man's land" crisscrossed with lazer beam activated sensors, outfitted in some places with mines, snipers in towers, machine gunners and frightening posturing by the soldiers manning the entry points. Very little gets across that line.

Now that's what I'm talking about. THAT is what I consider a wall. When you have China and Berlin setting the bar, you have to bring out the heavy-duty construction if you want to call your construct a "wall".

slickwilly13
08-Aug-2008, 10:43 PM
The U.S. wall would be constructed out of sheet metal, beams, and razor wire. And unmanned. Totally diffrent from the Berlin Wall for example.

SRP76
08-Aug-2008, 11:09 PM
The U.S. wall would be constructed out of sheet metal, beams, and razor wire. And unmanned. Totally diffrent from the Berlin Wall for example.

Forget that. I want to see cannons.

Bub666
09-Aug-2008, 03:32 AM
Forget that. I want to see cannons.

That would be awesome.:lol:

Neil
09-Aug-2008, 07:24 AM
Not really, but this is pretty interesting. Wonder if that wall will go up after all.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26061962/

LOL! :D

mista_mo
09-Aug-2008, 12:26 PM
I still say that land mines would do the trick.....nuclear land mines....

Bub666
09-Aug-2008, 03:15 PM
I still say that land mines would do the trick.....nuclear land mines....

That would be over kill.