PDA

View Full Version : Good News!

CornishCorpse
11-Aug-2008, 12:16 AM
I am on the Rockstar Propaganda mailing list. I just recieved an e-mail that says this "VIRAL INFECTION : COMING SOON Just one of the many attractions in the works for the Rockstar Social Club, the Viral Infection zombie feature is coming very soon. Let’s see just how far the infection has spread. More information to come". Im guessing this is going to be awesome..I mean come on all the cars guns and buddies its going to be sweet.

I wonder if you can turn the police on so you can have police vs zombies gameplay. This sounds really lush and a good reason to keep my copy of gta4. I wonder if it will be a last man standing sort of thing where you gain points for kills and just not dying and slowely the infected take down everyone but you and a buddy. Good times.

Bub666
11-Aug-2008, 12:18 AM
I am on the Rockstar Propaganda mailing list. I just recieved an e-mail that says this "VIRAL INFECTION : COMING SOON Just one of the many attractions in the works for the Rockstar Social Club, the Viral Infection zombie feature is coming very soon. Let’s see just how far the infection has spread. More information to come". Im guessing this is going to be awesome..I mean come on all the cars guns and buddies its going to be sweet.

I wonder if you can turn the police on so you can have police vs zombies gameplay. This sounds really lush and a good reason to keep my copy of gta4. I wonder if it will be a last man standing sort of thing where you gain points for kills and just not dying and slowely the infected take down everyone but you and a buddy. Good times.

This is good news.

Danny
11-Aug-2008, 01:06 AM
if its a zombie dlc for gta 4 il have to buy it again.

bassman
11-Aug-2008, 05:24 PM
Tempting....but I would probably get bored with it like Dead Rising.:(

C5NOTLD
12-Aug-2008, 09:17 PM
It would be great if it was game mode but what I've heard is that it's nothing more than a social club feature that shows who has gotten the Let Sleeping Rockstars Lie achievement in GTA4.

Be interesting to see what it turns out to be.

MikePizzoff
12-Aug-2008, 11:15 PM
Hm... is there any mention of GTA 4 anywhere in the e-mail?