PDA

View Full Version : Boy racers should be stopped

horrormad
12-Aug-2008, 11:09 AM
This has been p*ssing me off for a while now BOY RACERS for those of you that dont know what that Is they are stupid kids wannabe racers that are dangerous. The reason Im making this thread Is because of how dangerous they are I nearly got run over the other day crossing the road coming from Woolworths as these kids was going at a stupid speed through a highstreet. It a problem at night when you try to sleep all you here Is them passing up and down the street all night until about 3.00a.m and listening to loud music I may sound old fashioned but they are dangerous and I think they should change the driving age to 21 or older.

what your thought on this?

bassman
12-Aug-2008, 12:20 PM
The 16 age limit was probably established by parents who just wanted their kids to get the f*ck out of the house.:p

I too hate people that drive fast like they're so cool because they can push a pedal down with their foot.:rolleyes:

There's one of them living in my neighborhood. Sometimes he'll deliberately wait and make sure someone sees him and then floor it. And this is a place where kids ride bikes/play in the street. Needless to say, we've exchanged words, but....he's a teenager. Hopefully he won't kill himself or someone else....

Tricky
12-Aug-2008, 12:57 PM
Well if ya look both ways ya wont get run over :p
I dont drive slowly but i dont drive like a nutter either

horrormad
12-Aug-2008, 01:37 PM
Everyone drives with speed sometimes but these kids do It all the time sometimes when Im In town the same people passes my about 10 times It pointless.

MikePizzoff
12-Aug-2008, 05:17 PM
I don't really "get" your title for this thread... it's not like police allow these kids to race; they're doing it illegally. The only way to stop it is to raise the driving age, but even then it'd just be older kids doing it.

slickwilly13
12-Aug-2008, 05:23 PM
Look, its a Wookie. *L*

Bub666
12-Aug-2008, 06:32 PM
These kids are really stupid.

SymphonicX
13-Aug-2008, 08:44 AM
I think boy racers are the biggest problems on the roads here. There's so many of them where I am living, bombing up and down the road without a care for all the kids that live and go to school around here.

Although Horrormad, if you shop in woolworths, you deserve to be run over :) :D

hehe

horrormad
13-Aug-2008, 12:19 PM
Although Horrormad, if you shop in woolworths, you deserve to be run over :) :D

hehe

I was just buying some dvds :lol: