PDA

View Full Version : Superman trailer

zombie04
03-May-2006, 12:59 AM
http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/supermanreturns/trailer2/

I had my doubts about this until I saw the teaser trailer, but this new one just got me even more excited about it. I'll admit I'm more of a Batman fan, but this new movie really has potential.

MaximusIncredulous
03-May-2006, 03:07 AM
Like you I had some serious doubts but now I also want to see this. Metropolis had a bit of a Gotham City/Batman Begins look to it but otherwise the visuals look cool. The only question now is, who's doing the score? Oh nevermind, IMDBd it: John Ottman.

zombie04
03-May-2006, 03:09 AM
it's John Ottman, he did the Usual Suspects, X2, and Halloween H20.

MaximusIncredulous
03-May-2006, 03:11 AM
it's John Ottman, he did the Usual Suspects, X2, and Halloween H20.

:) Looks like you beat me to it.

HLS
03-May-2006, 04:17 AM
http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/supermanreturns/trailer2/

I had my doubts about this until I saw the teaser trailer, but this new one just got me even more excited about it. I'll admit I'm more of a Batman fan, but this new movie really has potential.

I am tired of superman movies. its time to retire superman.

EvilNed
03-May-2006, 10:54 AM
Holy ****, that actually looks damn good! Judging from that trailer, Kevin Spacey is going to be a brilliant Lex Luthor.

"WRONG!" :D I have to rewatch that part now.

prettycorpses
03-May-2006, 12:20 PM
I am tired of superman movies. its time to retire superman.

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!! Supes rules they should of made this film ages ago but not because it would of been crap but you know what I mean, more Superman films I say but only if they do it right and get the right guy....bring back Reeves...ok I know hes dead but...hey that would be cool in a disrespectful kinda way sorry..........woo hoo bring it on

sorry was on the jam this morning, jam on your toast jam not the lady jam!! sorry americans you call it jelly(go figure!?)

DjfunkmasterG
03-May-2006, 01:04 PM
I am a bigger BATMAN fan than I am a Superman fan. I am not crazy about a new Superman movie and I will probably reserve it for a rental.

The trailer wasn't all that pleasing. I am more anxious for the next Batman movie.

Tullaryx
03-May-2006, 02:44 PM
IF this film does well then there's really only one thing that Warner Brothers should do to appease comic book fans...

Batman vs. Superman

I'd pay and kill to watch Batman kick the snot of the Superman.

HLS
03-May-2006, 02:46 PM
IF this film does well then there's really only one thing that Warner Brothers should do to appease comic book fans...

Batman vs. Superman

I'd pay and kill to watch Batman kick the snot of the Superman.

that would be interesting.

Tullaryx
03-May-2006, 02:48 PM
that would be interesting.

Aye, that it would. It's the holy grail of all comic book movies.

zombie04
03-May-2006, 06:30 PM
Actually, Superman Returns started as Batman vs. Superman with Wolfgang Peterson directing. After he left it turned into Superman 5 with Brett Ratner directing, then it Bryan Singer left X3 to do Superman and Ratner went to X3. It's funny how life works.

Tullaryx
03-May-2006, 06:32 PM
Actually, Superman Returns started as Batman vs. Superman with Wolfgang Peterson directing. After he left it turned into Superman 5 with Brett Ratner directing, then it Bryan Singer left X3 to do Superman and Ratner went to X3. It's funny how life works.

You are correct sir. I still want to see Christian Bale beat the crap out of Brandon Routh.

p2501
03-May-2006, 07:14 PM
frickin epic!

i'm sold.

DjfunkmasterG
03-May-2006, 09:14 PM
You are correct sir. I still want to see Christian Bale beat the crap out of Brandon Routh.

Although Superman, is the stronger opponent... BATMAN would prevail. Audiences enjoy BATMAN much more than they do Superman. BATMAN has more character development, and he is an everyday person like you or the guy next to you.

Tullaryx
03-May-2006, 09:18 PM
Although Superman, is the stronger opponent... BATMAN would prevail. Audiences enjoy BATMAN much more than they do Superman. BATMAN has more character development, and he is an everyday person like you or the guy next to you.

Not even talking about popularity among the masses. Batman has beat Superman at every encounter the two have had and fought it out. :)

MaximusIncredulous
04-May-2006, 04:22 AM
Batman has beat Superman at every encounter the two have had and fought it out. :)

I haven't been following comic books since I was a kid but... how the hell does Batman beat Superman??? Does he have bats dropping Kryptonite laced dung on him or something?

DjfunkmasterG
04-May-2006, 10:59 AM
I haven't been following comic books since I was a kid but... how the hell does Batman beat Superman??? Does he have bats dropping Kryptonite laced dung on him or something?

LMAO!

Even if he loses in the comics/movies, BATMAN should be the winner. BATMAN is a better characters, a more likeable character and has a better story surrounding him.