PDA

View Full Version : Movies that need to be made.

Cartma7546
13-Aug-2008, 07:13 AM
I don't know if this belongs in the fic section but it has to do with movies so I wouldn't assume such. Here are my list of books that need to be made into flicks...the right way. They are in no perticular order.

1.Walking dead series- A great on going comic. I think the time to make this would be now, going with the sucess of most comic book movies.

2. The rising- Just an over all great book that could be done right if the proper cast and crew were given to it.

3. Down the road- Another great book

4. Monster nation and its sequels.

5. The Dead

tell me what you think

Danny
13-Aug-2008, 12:35 PM
i think the walking dead should be a jericho style tv series, theres too much for one movie.

AcesandEights
13-Aug-2008, 01:57 PM
i think the walking dead should be a jericho style tv series, theres too much for one movie.

Yup. As has often been said, an HBO etc. cable series would be incredible.

I also would love to see something quality done with some of the other books, such as Monster Island.

Damn I hope that War World Z gets done and done with great quality.

Bub666
13-Aug-2008, 11:36 PM

I agree,it would work better that way.

SRP76
14-Aug-2008, 12:04 AM
Recht's Plague of the Dead is the best I've seen as far as zombie novels. Of course, no movie can be made until the story is actually finished (let's hope it doesn't take as long as King's Dark Tower series).

3pidemiC
14-Aug-2008, 12:30 AM
I would die if they turned The Walking Dead into a movie or TV series. I think that it's inevitable considering it's popularity.

Mike70
14-Aug-2008, 12:36 AM
I would die if they turned The Walking Dead into a movie or TV series. I think that it's inevitable considering it's popularity.

would you come back to pursue the living?:D

i agree, the walking dead would make an excellent series.

Lord_Galvatron
14-Aug-2008, 01:34 AM
Marvel Zombies, animated unrated movie. That would be one to watch.

clanglee
14-Aug-2008, 02:20 AM
Not zombie movie related, but the book that I have been waiting to see in movie form for almost my entire life is Steven King's and Peter Straub's The Talisman One of my, If not definitely, favorite books. I would love to see it made into a miniseries on HBO or showtime. I think a movie is too short and constricting to the tale. There is a bit on youtube where some guy is trying to get it made and had a demo made of his vision for the movie. Not a big fan of some of the choices he made, but all the same, It's good to see some foward motion finally. Speilburg has been sitting on the rights to the book for too damn long. I'll add the video when I get home from work