PDA

View Full Version : So, I just bought a SAMSUNG Instinct

DjfunkmasterG
14-Aug-2008, 11:38 AM
In about 1 month I will be leaving my job which provides me with a free cell phone to use. Well I had to go out and buy my first personally owned cell phone in 4 years. I stopped in at the Sprint store and grabbed the new Instinct, you know the wanna be iPhone, but only better because it actually works?

Well some months ago I was involved in a topic where I had said I only need a cell phone to just make calls, but since I did get a company discount on the phone, and was upgraded to a 4gb Micro SD card for free I said oh what the hell why not.

Well, I stand corrected... These multi function phones have some nice perks. I can get all my email from all 9 of my email accounts. It has voice enhanced GPS, speed dial, voice activated dial, and a very nice touch screen display.

If you are in the market for an iPhone or a multifunction phone. I do suggest the Instinct. The sound quality for each call is superb. Very crisp and clear and just the right volume. It comes with two batteries, and the head set and carrying case already in the box. You can store addresses and emails and tons of phone numbers. It has a 2.0MP camera, additional Micro SD card slot for punching the phone up to 10gb total (8gb card + 2gb memory in the phone.) Plus Sprint moible has a $100 rebate on the phone right now, plus abother $220 off in the store. FInal cost is $139.80 with taxes (MD price)

The touch screen isn't overly sensitive and even for big fingers like mine I don't get many typos. I think I had 5 total after entering 125 phone numbers. Plus the unit does come with a stylus to use. All in all a good phone for the money, and the web surfing is pretty fast.