PDA

View Full Version : MZ, got an Idea for you for a VHS 3

DjfunkmasterG
14-Aug-2008, 09:56 PM
Ok I watched part 2, and I noticed you have the HD-DVD Blu Gay commentary in there, so I suggest you do a part 3 for VHS dealing with the format war, but it is a new character, new story line, etc.

Pick some bloke who bought a huge HD-DVD collection and then the war ends, so distraught he decides to sell his HD-DVD's and replace them with Blu_ray, but the discs aren't having it... and they come back to kill him.

VHS 3: The Revenge of HD-DVD

capncnut
14-Aug-2008, 10:05 PM
Deej's personal allegory. Fly over man, I'm sure Nick will be happy to cast you in the lead, LOL.

DjfunkmasterG
14-Aug-2008, 10:16 PM
Sorry, but I am a ****ty actor... why do you think I haven't even done a cameo in Trapped.

MinionZombie
15-Aug-2008, 10:56 AM
lol, I did consider that at one point for a bit ... but I don't have any HD stuff, so that's that knackered I guess. :p

Then again, if I had a good idea come as to how to do it/if I could do it ... but then again, again, I've kinda run as much ground on it as I can figure at this point.

There was a cool-ass video on YouTube that used a scene from Downfall, and Hitler is all about HD-DVD, but news is coming in of Blu-Ray winning the war. It's pretty funny, although I thought Hitler getting banned from Xbox Live was funnier. :p

Or indeed, there's a single bloke going around buying up all HD-DVDs in the land to amass his own personal army, but in actuality the bloke is cookoo in the head, and he comes across this bloke selling his HD-DVD collection, and like all the others he's bought HD-DVDs off of, he must punish them! :elol: