PDA

View Full Version : Cute little toy set...

Kaos
15-Aug-2008, 03:35 AM
...my wife picked up for me in Rehoboth when we were on vacation:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41vFYg5MVgL._SS500_.jpg

It will make a nice addition to my office I think. :)

sandrock74
15-Aug-2008, 03:58 AM
Thats awesome!

Bub666
15-Aug-2008, 04:01 AM
Thats so cool.My son would love that.

MoonSylver
15-Aug-2008, 05:51 AM
I've seen pic's of that before. "tis cool indeed. I think there's a Victims set that goes with it IIRC.

horrormad
15-Aug-2008, 10:11 AM
Those arent bad never seen them around before cool little set to add to a collection.

Danny
15-Aug-2008, 10:26 AM
neat.

bassman
15-Aug-2008, 12:22 PM
Those are cool. I've been seeing a good bit of zombie figures lately. Not related to any movie or book....just zombie figures.:skull:

capncnut
15-Aug-2008, 07:30 PM
Those are some cute little toys, Kaos. :D

clanglee
15-Aug-2008, 07:53 PM
Well I think they suck and they are stupid as hell!!!

Not really. Just thought I'd post something different than everyone else.

Trin
15-Aug-2008, 08:39 PM
"They're getting smart." :lol::lol::lol:

Yojimbo
15-Aug-2008, 09:15 PM

Not really. Just thought I'd post something different than everyone else.

:lol: It's evil Clang! :lol:

Yojimbo
15-Aug-2008, 09:18 PM
Those are cool. I've been seeing a good bit of zombie figures lately. Not related to any movie or book....just zombie figures.:skull:

Found some over at mcphee.com, and you are right: there are lot of cool zombie toys around. Saw those "terrified victim" figures too. Pretty hilarious.

I am going to have to get this remote control zombie, replete with movements and zombie moans:

Congrats to Chaos, those toys are killer.

Bub666
15-Aug-2008, 09:23 PM
Found some over at mcphee.com, and you are right: there are lot of cool zombie toys around. Saw those "terrified victim" figures too. Pretty hilarious.

I am going to have to get this remote control zombie, replete with movements and zombie moans:

My son just saw the remote control zombie,and he is begging me to buy it for him.

Yojimbo
15-Aug-2008, 09:50 PM
My son just saw the remote control zombie,and he is begging me to buy it for him.

"It's not for me, honey, it's for our son."

See, that's what I would tell my wife, if I had a kid, but I only have pets and so if I buy this I'd have to come clean.

Guess you are going to have to buy it...for your son, of course. ;)

RustyHicks
15-Aug-2008, 10:52 PM
My son is too young but you just gave me a brilliant idea
of what to ask Evil Santa for, thanks Yojimbo :)

Nice toys Kaos

Yojimbo
15-Aug-2008, 10:55 PM
My son is too young but you just gave me a brilliant idea
of what to ask Evil Santa for, thanks Yojimbo :)

Nice toys Kaos

I was thinking the same thing, Rusty!

Quickly becoming Yojimbo's favorite Evil Santa's Wish List site:

http://www.mcphee.com/

and while you are at it try this one too (I want that Carl Jung Action Figure):

http://www.soapplant.com/

Bub666
15-Aug-2008, 11:36 PM
"It's not for me, honey, it's for our son."

See, that's what I would tell my wife, if I had a kid, but I only have pets and so if I buy this I'd have to come clean.

Guess you are going to have to buy it...for your son, of course. ;)

I actually have a six year old son,and he loves zombies.

Yojimbo
15-Aug-2008, 11:42 PM
I actually have a six year old son,and he loves zombies.

Dude, that is so cool that your six-year old appreciates zombies. When I was six, they would have freaked me out!

Bub666
15-Aug-2008, 11:49 PM
Dude, that is so cool that your six-year old appreciates zombies. When I was six, they would have freaked me out!

Yeah,but my wife hates it when I let him watch zombie movies.My son's favorite zombie movie is Dawn.He watches Dawn at least once a week.

Yojimbo
16-Aug-2008, 12:07 AM
Yeah,but my wife hates it when I let him watch zombie movies.My son's favorite zombie movie is Dawn.He watches Dawn at least once a week.

I can see where your wife would be reluctant to let a little guy watch a zombie movie, but personally I would be totally proud if my young son had that sort of appreciation of DOTD.

Bub666
16-Aug-2008, 12:12 AM
I can see where your wife would be reluctant to let a little guy watch a zombie movie, but personally I would be totally proud if my young son had that sort of appreciation of DOTD.

I'am very proud that my son loves zombie movies.He even wants to be a zombie for halloween.

Mike70
16-Aug-2008, 12:13 PM
those are awesome. i think my monster crazy little guy would love those. so would his dad, i suspect.:shifty: