PDA

View Full Version : Glitter returns to the UK

capncnut
15-Aug-2008, 11:12 PM
Pop pedophile, Gary Glitter, is set to return to the UK on Tuesday after serving three years in a Vietnamese prison for molesting two girls aged 10 and 11.

Click (http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/asia/article4533122.ece) for article.

While Vietnamese law states that he must return to his home country, it has been reported that the real reason is that he's seeking medical treatment in the UK due to a number of health problems.

:dead:

MinionZombie
16-Aug-2008, 10:55 AM
Maybe he should have thought about fiddling kids if he was so fussed about his health.

I say f*ck the bastard, he doesn't deserve it, and certainly not the NHS when actual people are in need of treatment.

That said, send him to one of the sh*tty NHS places where MRSA is floating about.

Tricky
16-Aug-2008, 11:45 AM
He's a filthy bastard & shouldnt be allowed any treatment!problem is he'll get his treatment,while people with cancer are refused lifesaving drugs due to cost :(

Bub666
16-Aug-2008, 01:48 PM
Maybe he should have thought about fiddling kids if he was so fussed about his health.

I say f*ck the bastard, he doesn't deserve it, and certainly not the NHS when actual people are in need of treatment.

That said, send him to one of the sh*tty NHS places where MRSA is floating about.

I agree.

capncnut
16-Aug-2008, 05:04 PM
<spits out beer> :lol:

Neil
16-Aug-2008, 05:25 PM
Wow! He's got some balls!

At least for the moment, anyway...

MinionZombie
16-Aug-2008, 05:30 PM
Wow! He's got some balls!

At least for the moment, anyway...
Hey maybe that's it ... Gary Glitter's coming back to Blighty to get spayed?

capncnut
16-Aug-2008, 05:36 PM
We'll according to some tabloids, Glitter is to be arrested for outstanding charges the moment he returns.

Click (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1560462.ece) for article.

However, others say he's just going to get slapped on the sex offenders list and have his new abode monitored by security. We'll have to see when he leaves Vietnam on Tuesday.

Neil
16-Aug-2008, 05:45 PM
We'll according to some tabloids, Glitter is to be arrested for outstanding charges the moment he returns.

Click (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1560462.ece) for article.

However, others say he's just going to get slapped on the sex offenders list and have his new abode monitored by security. We'll have to see when he leaves Vietnam on Tuesday.

Go to be impressed when a paper uses the term "sicko’s"... :rolleyes:

MinionZombie
16-Aug-2008, 09:21 PM
Go to be impressed when a paper uses the term "sicko’s"... :rolleyes:
It's THE SUN ... it's what they do. :lol:

It's not exactly journalism though is it?

It is the national newspaper that has guaranteed naked titties and a near-miss of a minge on the third page ... ... you'd never see an American paper with that just inside the front page. :p

capncnut
16-Aug-2008, 09:29 PM
It's THE SUN ... it's what they do. :lol:
Still the number one rag. While some of the journalism is (well, frankly) bollocks for the most part, other aspects are spot on. Notably the television news, most of which isn't printed in other papers and I often find the likes of The Mirror copying their news the following day.

But yeah, theres more dirt in The Sun's pages than what you get on your hands whilst reading it. :D

MinionZombie
16-Aug-2008, 09:44 PM
But yeah, theres more dirt in The Sun's pages than what you get on your hands whilst reading it. :D

Yeah, I used to read that rag on the bog in all ... ... :D

Ahhh University.

The Mirror can suck on my balls, gargle them clean mate ... isn't that the one Piers "sh*t bag, c*nt-faced" Morgan was in charge of?

capncnut
16-Aug-2008, 09:49 PM
The Mirror can suck on my balls, gargle them clean mate ... isn't that the one Piers "sh*t bag, c*nt-faced" Morgan was in charge of?
Yeah. Actually that's a very good description of that parasite.

capncnut
22-Aug-2008, 03:20 PM
Has anyone been keeping up with this farce?

First the doity bastard flies to Hong Kong in a bid to evade return to the UK. Then he's rejected and sent back to Thailand after being refused entry into 19 countries. Finally they coax him on a plane, saying that he's been granted entry back to Hong Kong, when in fact it was a lie and they flew him back to the UK where the British police were eagerly awaiting his arrival. :lol:

Check this s**t out!

Mr Gadd (Glitter's real surname) is pleased to be back in this country.

The last few days, as you know, he has been travelling around Asia and that time was not wasted. It enabled Mr Gadd and others to put into practice a plan for his proper and safe arrival. Mr Gadd is not a well man, he needs medical attention and is also, unsurprisingly, concerned about his safety and these past few days have enabled the Metropolitan Police and I, on his behalf, to put into place a proper procedure for his protection and his well-being. I’m pleased to say that’s in place.

Mr Gadd is pleased to be back for another reason. He is pleased to be back because for the first time he can appear before a court of justice. He tells me that his trial in Vietnam - a country which has been condemned by virtually every organisation concerned with justice and human rights as being a system of unfair justice and political trials - was a charade, was a travesty of justice. He never got a fair trial and in due course that will be expanded upon.

This morning was an opportunity for him to come before English justice for the first time to make these points. Unfortunately the court didn’t agree with my submission that it should hear me on the issue about the unfairness of how he has been treated by the Vietnamese system. That was an opportunity that I sought to take on his behalf but the court decided it did not want to hear.

Therefore this morning there has been no opportunity before an impartial tribunal to put forward why it was he was innocent of the crimes for which he was convicted in Vietnam. There may be another opportunity in the future. It’s too early to tell.

Mr Gadd wants, through me, to say to you that he did not commit the offences for which he was convicted in Vietnam. It was a show trial and he had no opportunity to put his defence forward. Ultimately he wants that to be tested, if he can, before the courts of this country. That was the reason for this morning when I opposed the making of a notification order.

I sought an interim order to give me an opportunity to develop what I’m saying to you but that was not given to me. Mr Gadd now has three days to work with the police - it’s a completely harmonious relationship between him and the police - about notification and that will be done in full accordance with the law.”

MinionZombie
22-Aug-2008, 05:49 PM
lol, yeah I saw bits of this on the news, the whole of Asia was playing the "ewww, get away" flappy-hands game. :p

capncnut
22-Aug-2008, 06:19 PM
On GMTV this morning they were covering his arrival into Britain and even had some cretin journo on the plane saying, "Yes, Gary had a caesar salad and a chocolate orange mousse for dinner in business class"...

All I was saying was:

Come on, come on
Come on, come on
Come on, come on
Come on!

:D

Neil
22-Aug-2008, 06:53 PM
On GMTV this morning they were covering his arrival into Britain and even had some cretin journo on the plane saying, "Yes, Gary had a caesar salad and a chocolate orange mousse for dinner in business class"...

All I was saying was:

Come on, come on
Come on, come on
Come on, come on
Come on!

:D

Do you wanna be in my bang.. my bang... my bang!

capncnut
22-Aug-2008, 07:27 PM
Do you wanna be in my bang.. my bang... my bang!
I'm the peda
I'm the peda
I'm the peda of the gang I am! :lol:

PS: More news here (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/garyglitter/2603551/Gary-Glitters-demand-for-police-protection-rejected.html).

MinionZombie
22-Aug-2008, 09:33 PM
Ahh the Telegraph, that's what I like to see. :cool:

(I read it when my folks get it :p).

I was wondering how long it'd be until that song of his was lampooned on 'ere. :lol:

jxvetM7uqms

It's just fuggin' weird watching that video now, it just feels wrong ... and it's so frustratingly catchy ... but then again, it's not exactly a complex song is it?

But is it anything at all like the league in which Thriller yomps? I don't think so...but then again, it's never being proven in a court of law about Jacko's apparent fiddling. :shifty::eek::confused::dead:

Thriller is still awesome though ... incidentally, that was this week's task on Big Brother. :p

capncnut
22-Aug-2008, 09:47 PM
Ahh the Telegraph, that's what I like to see. :cool:

(I read it when my folks get it :p).
Mater and pater? Snobarse. :D

MinionZombie
22-Aug-2008, 10:11 PM
Mater and pater? Snobarse. :D
pfft ... :p

Beats the sh*t out of the middle-class-guilt-ethnocentrically-obsessed-african-peace-crisp-buying Guardian, the sex-on-the-brain-Sun, the gone-proper-down-hill-Times, the boring-arse-FT, the absolutely-grotty-rag-that-piers-morgan-used-to-run and the ALL-ENTERTAINMENT-KILLS-YOU-AND-IMPORTS-VIOLENTLY-GAY-MUSLIM-EXTREMIST-KIDDY-FIDDLING-FOREIGNERS Daily Mail...:lol:

*gasps for breath*

Spotted the footage of him on the plane on the news yet? I bet Paramount's thrilled he was watching one of their films on the plane. :lol:

SymphonicX
23-Aug-2008, 07:09 AM
Still the number one rag. While some of the journalism is (well, frankly) bollocks for the most part, other aspects are spot on. Notably the television news, most of which isn't printed in other papers and I often find the likes of The Mirror copying their news the following day.

The Sun is written to the mantra that "if an 8 year old can't read it, we won't print it"

MinionZombie
23-Aug-2008, 10:45 AM
The Sun is written to the mantra that "if an 8 year old can't read it, we won't print it"
:lol:

Ain't it the truth. :D

_liam_
27-Aug-2008, 02:23 PM
What's the difference between gary glitter and a greyhound?

The greyhound waits for the hare to appear

Chic Freak
27-Aug-2008, 03:10 PM

I believe the necessary reading age for The Sun is 6, actually; for most newspapers it's about 11.

What's the difference between gary glitter and a greyhound?

The greyhound waits for the hare to appear

And you might feel sorry for the greyhound if it had its balls removed?

SymphonicX
27-Aug-2008, 04:06 PM
I believe the necessary reading age for The Sun is 6, actually; for most newspapers it's about 11.

This is why I don't read tabloids.....turns brains into mush