View Full Version : Lost series 2... Should I bother?

Neil
03-May-2006, 10:00 AM
I enjoyed series 1, but at times started getting worried about all these odd story lines starting and potentially not getting explained?

Should I bother watching series 2? (PLEASE NO SPOILERS!)

MinionZombie
03-May-2006, 10:06 AM
Erm ... duh yeh you should!

Season 2 is friggin' awesome, better than Season 1. Seriously, watch it. I've been downloading it from America (which is annoying because they keep have a week off here, two weeks there, a month here, grr!!!), but there's about 4 or 5 episodes left and although it has pondered on one 'thing' too much over 3 or 4 episodes, it's overall been a much better season than the first.

Check it out man.

EvilNed
03-May-2006, 10:48 AM
Old questions will be answered, but new questions will be asked. I feel that some questions are just unnecessary. But I still want to know the ending, and yes by the end of Season 2 we are really starting to get somewhere. You won't be pondering on the same questions at the end of season 2 as you did at season 1.

p2501
03-May-2006, 07:20 PM
yes, it starts out slow. but yeah the last 2-3 eps have sucked me right back in.

Also one minor, possible spoiler. highlight to read. more of an advisory, it ruins nothing.

once the Henry Gale things starts bear with it. they drug it out so long i lost faith in the show, but it is going somewhere.

*edited to "spoiler" tags by MZ, you can still see the dark green pretty easy*

MinionZombie
03-May-2006, 09:34 PM
Indeed...

The whole 'Henry Gale' thing went on too long, at least one episode of him being questioned could have been cut out or pushed along. Still, weird seeing Zepp from "SAW" in another role, and indeed - sh*t is really starting to his some fans now. Can't wait to see this week's episode after two long ass weeks away.

idsaluteyoubub
03-May-2006, 11:00 PM
Yea that is the only thing I really do not enjoy about Lost...and its not Lost's fault...its ABC and their weird obsession of drawing out a season to a whole year. I dont get their placement of the shows...here is two new ones! now a 4 weeks or reruns! now 3 new episodes! etc. Lame.

But I agree that this season has been better than the last, especially the last 3 or 4 episodes. I cant wait to see what happens tonight!!

p2501
04-May-2006, 12:13 AM
agreed on the prolonged season bit. 24 hit on something last yera when they switched to the "non stop season" format. i'm kinda hoping Lost eventually switches to this.

idsaluteyoubub
04-May-2006, 02:05 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Did anyone just watch tonights episode?!?

Holy crap! But I kinda knew that was going to happen...I just felt it...

Maybe I should make an official Lost thread...so we can all talk about it...

ipotts85
04-May-2006, 02:28 AM
that sh*t was wild! great episode...

MinionZombie
04-May-2006, 09:51 AM
Damnit, now I wish my download would hurry-the-fudge-up, sounds like a arse-on-edge-of-chair episode.

Deadman_Deluxe
04-May-2006, 09:59 AM
I enjoyed series 1, but at times started getting worried about all these odd story lines starting and potentially not getting explained?

Should I bother watching series 2? (PLEASE NO SPOILERS!)

One word ... YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am pretty sure that EVERYTHING will be explained ... all in good time ;)

Danny
04-May-2006, 11:25 AM
its just as crap as the first with more irrelevant flashbacks in one show than 3 episodes of family guy.:lol:

p2501
04-May-2006, 01:55 PM
umm yeah so last nights ep....

dang!

MinionZombie
04-May-2006, 06:33 PM
Just cos you hate it and your chav brother watches it, :p

Incidentally P, this week's episode (220) was pretty darn cool, I was all "oooooh" at the end. Bring on the last 3 episodes (223 is a double-lengther right?).

p2501
04-May-2006, 06:55 PM
Just cos you hate it and your chav brother watches it, :p

Incidentally P, this week's episode (220) was pretty darn cool, I was all "oooooh" at the end. Bring on the last 3 episodes (223 is a double-lengther right?).

yeah this week was something else. actually i'll throw a new post up.

idsaluteyoubub
04-May-2006, 07:38 PM
Yea last nights episode made me poop myself with surprise. I cant believe they did what they did.

I dont remember how to do the spoilers thing so I wont do it...but here we go.

SPOILERS!!!!!!!!

I am pretty sure Libby survived. Some people are saying she had vinyl records underneath her blanket that might have saved her. Ana Lucia is almost definately dead. Her character was finished...there was nothin left to tell. But with Libby, she has that whole crazy thing going on. However, she just got a job with another show...so they might kill her off soon...kind of like a Boone thing.

*edited by MZ - [~SPOILER~]your text[~/SPOILER~] - remove the "~", these are the spoiler tags to use*

Rottedfreak
05-May-2006, 10:35 AM
Yea last nights episode made me poop myself with surprise. I cant believe they did what they did.

I dont remember how to do the spoilers thing so I wont do it...but here we go.

SPOILERS!!!!!!!!

I am pretty sure Libby survived. Some people are saying she had vinyl records underneath her blanket that might have saved her. Ana Lucia is almost definately dead. Her character was finished...there was nothin left to tell. But with Libby, she has that whole crazy thing going on. However, she just got a job with another show...so they might kill her off soon...kind of like a Boone thing.

*edited by MZ - [~SPOILER~]your text[~/SPOILER~] - remove the "~", these are the spoiler tags to use*

Both the actresses future on the show was thrown into doubt as they have other gigs, so Libby's fate is contraversial, if the new series the actress is starring in takes off the character is dead, if not she may pop up again.