PDA

View Full Version : It's good to be back =)

TheSeasonOfFire
17-Aug-2008, 01:17 AM
Dunno if anyone remembers me, I joined the ollllllllld forums back in like...'98 or something, I always loved this site. Anyways...hopefully I can find time to stalk around again. I wonder if some of the old-timers are still around...Idsaluteyoubub, Grimstories, Tiedtothetracks :cool:

capncnut
17-Aug-2008, 01:26 AM
I don't remember you but then again I wasn't on the boards in '98. Welcome back. :)

Mike70
17-Aug-2008, 02:01 AM
Dunno if anyone remembers me, I joined the ollllllllld forums back in like...'98 or something, I always loved this site. Anyways...hopefully I can find time to stalk around again. I wonder if some of the old-timers are still around...Idsaluteyoubub, Grimstories, Tiedtothetracks :cool:

i don't remember you either and i've been here for eons but that doesn't mean much.

grim poked his head in a bit ago. made a few posts and poof, gone again.

bub and tiedtothetracks are still around though.

welcome back.

Yojimbo
20-Aug-2008, 10:54 PM
Welcome back, Season.

I'm relatively new here, so of course I don't remember you, but welcome home all the same.

Unforgiven
21-Aug-2008, 12:24 AM

Im still here. I believe I was around in '98 or so... back again eh? Me too, I just came back not too long ago too. :o

TheSeasonOfFire
22-Aug-2008, 03:22 AM
Heya Unforgiven =) I remember you being a great poster back in the day, good to see you return.

Thanks to you guys for the welcome back, I had forgotten how much time I was able to spend here just reading the forums. Once I dive into the fiction again my wife may never see me again.