TMNT
Tom and Jerry
Recess

which ones do you watch?

bassman
17-Aug-2008, 08:37 PM
The Real Ghostbusters
Batman: The Animated Series (90's)
TMNT(the one from the 80's. Not the new one)
Ren & Stimpy
Tom & Jerry
Doug
Clerks
The Simpsons
Futurama
Family guy

Terran
17-Aug-2008, 09:25 PM
I watch Flapjack.....I love that show...

MikePizzoff
17-Aug-2008, 10:09 PM
I watch Family Guy and Beavis & Butthead... other than that, all the cartoons I loved as a kid are pretty much no longer in syndication.

I wish there were a channel that played nothing but cartoons from like 1982-1991.

slickwilly13
17-Aug-2008, 10:22 PM
Check this out. Chin Chan Star Wars parody.

http://www.livevideo.com/video/761B95163E104E82BABA12CFDE6D55A6/shin-chan-episode-27-shin-wars.aspx

http://www.livevideo.com/video/AF51AE8E84F3420C937D8E3F1AB71B7F/shin-chan-episode-27-shin-wars.aspx

http://www.livevideo.com/video/58B7612C408F4ACD8027E3B9A1BF0BE8/shin-chan-episode-27-shin-wars.aspx

Bub666
17-Aug-2008, 11:01 PM
These are the cartoons I watch.

Beavis & Butthead
Clerks
Ren & Stimpy
Simpsons
Futurama
Family guy
American dad
South Park
Fairly odd parents

Danny
18-Aug-2008, 01:30 AM
family guy
south park
futurama
clerks
beavis and butthead
anime in general.
metalocalypse
venture bros.
aquateen hunger force
..does tom goes to the mayor count?

acealive1
18-Aug-2008, 01:42 AM
the boondocks

SRP76
18-Aug-2008, 02:02 AM
the boondocks

Definitely.

NzaCMwTCP5w&feature=related

mista_mo
18-Aug-2008, 01:10 PM
venture brothers
beavis and butthead
king of the hill
aqua teen hunger force

Mike70
18-Aug-2008, 01:52 PM
the simpsons
scooby doo
the batman
the fantastic four (60s version)
the herculoids
star blazers (70s anime-also known as space battleship yamato)
the superfriends
star trek

Yojimbo
18-Aug-2008, 06:00 PM
On the subject of Superfriends, this is one that I grew up with that I recently caught reruns of. Nowdays it looks pretty hokey, and this is exactly why I find it so entertaining now.

Wonder how the old Star Trek cartoons would fare if I saw them now since I used to love those too.

Mike70
18-Aug-2008, 06:58 PM
Wonder how the old Star Trek cartoons would fare if I saw them now since I used to love those too.

forgot to add those. i have the trek cartoons on disc. some of the stories hold up pretty well but the animation is a horrorshow.

Kaos
18-Aug-2008, 07:50 PM
I watch Flapjack.....I love that show...

Duh, it is the most surreal cartoon out there. :lol:

darth los
18-Aug-2008, 07:57 PM
The Real Ghostbusters
Batman: The Animated Series (90's)
TMNT(the one from the 80's. Not the new one)
Ren & Stimpy
Tom & Jerry
Doug
Clerks
The Simpsons
Futurama
Family guy

That's quite a list. And what's more i atleast like everything on it. Good job.:thumbsup:

But what!?! No fake ghostbusters!?!

bassman
18-Aug-2008, 08:01 PM
But what!?! No fake ghostbusters!?!

The "REAL" was added to the cartoon because there was already another cartoon named just The Ghostbusters. It was some stupid cartoon with a monkey.

I just realized that I forgot Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Space Ghost Coast to Coast and The Brak Show.

AcesandEights
18-Aug-2008, 08:32 PM
The "REAL" was added to the cartoon because there was already another cartoon named just The Ghostbusters. It was some stupid cartoon with a monkey.

I remember that cartoon, it was utterly wretched and a pale, pale shadow of the Real Ghostbusters.

Nowadays, there are few cartoons I watch devotedly, though by all means if I see something good or something interests me I'll give it a go. I don't have the Cartoon Network in the bedroom, where I do a lot of channel meandering whilst PCing, so I just don't see some of the classics they put on. Futurama and Family Guy are my only must-sees right now.

acealive1
18-Aug-2008, 08:43 PM
Definitely.

NzaCMwTCP5w&feature=related

brothas peeps dudes fellas dunnies or what ever they're callin them selves these days :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

darth los
18-Aug-2008, 08:49 PM

I just realized that I forgot Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Space Ghost Coast to Coast and The Brak Show.

I actually remember that !! I'll do one better. The theme song went something like: "Let's go ghostbusters, let's go !!" Equally as bad.:hurl:

Doc
18-Aug-2008, 09:53 PM
Courage the Cowardly Dog
Spongebob
Fairly Oddparents
Family Guy

Bub666
18-Aug-2008, 10:11 PM
My kid makes me watch Spongebob almost ever day.I really don't like it.

bassman
18-Aug-2008, 10:53 PM
I actually remember that !! I'll do one better. The theme song went something like: "Let's go ghostbusters, let's go !!" Equally as bad.:hurl:

Come on man. It isn't that bad for a cartoon. Even as a GB fanatic, I can admit that Ray Parker Jr's "Ghostbusters" for the movies and show is pretty bad. It's just catchy and memorable...

Mike70
18-Aug-2008, 10:56 PM
My kid makes me watch Spongebob almost ever day.I really don't like it.

get him/her interested in cartoons you like as well. works wonders on your sanity. my son is 2 1/2 and loves watching the batman, scooby, fantastic four, and star trek. so he gets his cartoon fix and i don't feel like slitting my wrists.

Bub666
18-Aug-2008, 11:05 PM
get him/her interested in cartoons you like as well. works wonders on your sanity. my son is 2 1/2 and loves watching the batman, scooby, fantastic four, and star trek. so he gets his cartoon fix and i don't feel like slitting my wrists.

He likes watching what I watch.But he loves Spongebob,and I can't get him to stop watching it.

Yojimbo
18-Aug-2008, 11:12 PM
He likes watching what I watch.But he loves Spongebob,and I can't get him to stop watching it.

Dude, at least it's not Barney. I used to babysit a cousin who demanded to watch Barney. Painful!

Bub666
18-Aug-2008, 11:17 PM
Dude, at least it's not Barney. I used to babysit a cousin who demanded to watch Barney. Painful!

My son use to love Barney,until me and my wife told him that Barney had died.:lol:

RustyHicks
19-Aug-2008, 12:14 AM
The Simpsons

GI Joe DVD sets.

Eh what can I say lol

darth los
19-Aug-2008, 01:48 PM

Barney would be worse. lol

I actually like spongebob. Aside from other more adult cartoons like family guy, spongebob is one that really makes me laugh.

DjfunkmasterG
20-Aug-2008, 10:50 AM
Anything Looney Tunes
Popeye
Woody Woodpecker
Family Guy
The Simpsons
The Real Ghostbusters
Tom and Jerry
Futurama

Ones I will tune into once in a while.

South Park
King of the Hill
Beavis and Butthead

MikePizzoff
20-Aug-2008, 11:21 AM
I don't have the Cartoon Network in the bedroom, where I do a lot of channel meandering whilst PCing, so I just don't see some of the classics they put on.

You mean NONE of the classics they put on? Cartoon Network pretty much doesn't play anything old/classic anymore. The thing I loved about that station when it first came out is that it pretty much only/always played cartoons from the 60's & 70's. This meant a line-up consisting of mostly Scooby Doo, The Jetsons, The Flinstones, Tom & Jerry, Johnny Quest, and Looney Tunes... but, from what I remember, it was mostly Scooby Doo which was completely fine with me.

bassman
20-Aug-2008, 11:50 AM
You mean NONE of the classics they put on? Cartoon Network pretty much doesn't play anything old/classic anymore. The thing I loved about that station when it first came out is that it pretty much only/always played cartoons from the 60's & 70's. This meant a line-up consisting of mostly Scooby Doo, The Jetsons, The Flinstones, Tom & Jerry, Johnny Quest, and Looney Tunes... but, from what I remember, it was mostly Scooby Doo which was completely fine with me.

There's this other channel that's like the old cartoon network called Boomerang. I think it's actually a sister channel of CN. It plays only classics....

MikePizzoff
20-Aug-2008, 11:56 AM
There's this other channel that's like the old cartoon network called Boomerang. I think it's actually a sister channel of CN. It plays only classics....

Hm, I'm going to have to scan my channels right now to see if my area gets it... thanks, dude.

DjfunkmasterG
20-Aug-2008, 12:26 PM
Say it isn't so... The Cartoon network not playing Cartoons, thats like MTV not playing Music Videos.

MikePizzoff
20-Aug-2008, 05:17 PM
We don't get Boomerang in my area. :mad:

Mike70
20-Aug-2008, 06:21 PM
We don't get Boomerang in my area. :mad:

boomerang is the sheyat. they play all that old funky stuff.

slickwilly13
20-Aug-2008, 07:20 PM
Fist of the North Star series from the 1980's. Love that show.

bassman
20-Aug-2008, 07:22 PM
boomerang is the sheyat. they play all that old funky stuff.

Why don't you just rub it in mike's face, scip??:p

It is great, though....

DjfunkmasterG
22-Aug-2008, 06:54 AM
Why don't you just rub it in mike's face, scip??:p

Maybe Mike doesn't want it rubbed into his face... maybe he wants it rubbed somewhere else, or maybe, just maybe, he doesn't want it rubbed in at all.

This could be a sticky situation. :p:D

mista_mo
22-Aug-2008, 12:31 PM
Maybe Mike doesn't want it rubbed into his face... maybe he wants it rubbed somewhere else, or maybe, just maybe, he doesn't want it rubbed in at all.

This could be a sticky situation. :p:D

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj300/realmoseph/maniac.jpg

DOH HO HO HO

MoonSylver
22-Aug-2008, 02:53 PM
Say it isn't so... The Cartoon network not playing Cartoons, thats like MTV not playing Music Videos.

They still play cartoons, but it's mostly newer stuff &/or original programing

slickwilly13
26-Sep-2008, 05:07 AM
Anyone remember this cannibal cartoon from the late 1950's? It was actually banned for a while. This is the 2nd time I ever watched it. The 1st time was summer of 1986 while waiting for baseball camp to start. Its worth the watch if you haven't seen it.

BIWaeNztPHI

Bruiser235
26-Sep-2008, 06:07 AM
What I watch now:

Simpsons
South Park
King of the Hill
Arthur

ones from my childhood:

Gargoyles
Mighty Max
ExoSquad