PDA

View Full Version : Remedy "Yes, were still working on alan wake"

Danny
18-Aug-2008, 04:06 PM
http://kotaku.com/5038170/alan-wake-development-hasnt-gone-smoothly-but-is-still-going

any news is good news i 'spose but **** me there epic cockteasers!

MikePizzoff
18-Aug-2008, 06:15 PM
I wish they would at least tell us roughly how far along they are. Maybe give us a percentage of completion.

MinionZombie
18-Aug-2008, 06:24 PM
Geez, getting info out of them - even just progress updates - is like pulling teeth from a bleeding stone. IM-F*CKING-POSSIBLE.

Just get some dude to keep a blog, let us know what they're up to, how far along they reckon they are, have they encountered any problems, what's going really well - that sort of stuff.

It wouldn't break the bank, or their balls to let us know some progress info, christ! :eek:

capncnut
18-Aug-2008, 10:18 PM
If this game don't make my mouth froth, my mind explode, and my Johnson erupt with lashings of the mighty jizz, then I'm going to be quite disappointed, frankly. :D

MinionZombie
19-Aug-2008, 09:48 AM
If this game don't make my mouth froth, my mind explode, and my Johnson erupt with lashings of the mighty jizz, then I'm going to be quite disappointed, frankly. :D
Thick, ropey loads? :rockbrow:

Anything but, and it's just not worth it really...:lol:

Ah mate, roll on Alan Wake, I've had that bitch on pre-order for ages! I think I'll have GTA IV levels of excitement for it's release when it's finally, fully confirmed.

Tricky
19-Aug-2008, 10:26 AM
Eeeesh its getting like the half life 2 release this!remember all the going on we had with that?then that half done version got leaked before the official release!

MinionZombie
19-Aug-2008, 05:44 PM
Eeeesh its getting like the half life 2 release this!remember all the going on we had with that?then that half done version got leaked before the official release!
Fortunately I never paid the development any attention, I knew of it happening, but I wasn't actually paying any attention to the development, same with Doom 3, so I just bought them when they came out ... it's a nice way to go about things actually, cos you don't get any of the crushing annoyance of finding out about a delay and having to reset your sights on a new date ... but man alive, did I make up for it with STALKER. The number of times I saw the date change on my pre-order online, sheesh!

MikePizzoff
20-Aug-2008, 11:34 AM
I really like that I've read people properly nicknaming this project Alan Wait.

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r37/thexboxdomain/untitled-13.jpg

darth los
20-Aug-2008, 01:37 PM

That's the whole problem. When a game's projected release date is constantly getting pushed back it only serves to drive expectations higher. Most times it's an impossible standard to meet.