PDA

View Full Version : Support for an absolute f**king eeejit!!

SymphonicX
22-Aug-2008, 10:37 AM
I am a moron.

It's confirmed.

Today I called out breakdown service because my petrol cap was stuck...

The guy just twisted it off.

I suck.

Mike70
22-Aug-2008, 11:42 AM
I am a moron.

It's confirmed.

I suck.

:lol:

man, we've all had days like that. at least you are a big enough person that you can laugh at yourself.

SymphonicX
22-Aug-2008, 11:48 AM
There is that, a small consolation....

also not as stupid as my girlfriend the other day...I was riding her fold up bicycle and got to a crossing, she was walking behind me...I said joking "how do you put this thing in reverse?" and she got annoyed and said "i don't know, I hardly ride it!!"

Erm.....

bassman
22-Aug-2008, 11:56 AM
Righty tighty, lefty loosey, symph.:p

SymphonicX
22-Aug-2008, 11:57 AM
Righty tighty, lefty loosey, symph.:p

Kinda like politics eh?

Bub666
22-Aug-2008, 01:08 PM
I am a moron.

It's confirmed.

I suck.

:lol::lol::lol:

slickwilly13
22-Aug-2008, 02:51 PM
Wait, until you have to change a tire. :lol:

SymphonicX
22-Aug-2008, 02:53 PM
Well i just discovered I got a spare in my boot....hahaha...to be fair it was under the carpet...I dunno, I never owned a car before!!!

slickwilly13
22-Aug-2008, 03:05 PM
If you look a little closer, you may find a jack. If not, get one.

Chic Freak
22-Aug-2008, 04:40 PM
I am a moron.

It's confirmed.

I suck.

Kinda like politics eh?

Omg... I genuinely "Laughed Out Loud" twice while reading this thread. That has to be a record.

Don't feel too bad about the petrol cap. I've had to call the RAC out four times now to break into my car when I've locked the keys in there. D'oh.

Btw- did the person on the phone ask you gaumless questions like "is there any fuel in the tank?"??? I've broken down a couple of times now and needed to call out the RAC, and they always ask that! I want to know if it's something they ask everyone or they're just asking me because I'm female :s

slickwilly13
22-Aug-2008, 04:49 PM
Petrol cap. *L* Yall mean gas cap.

SymphonicX
22-Aug-2008, 05:04 PM
Omg... I genuinely "Laughed Out Loud" twice while reading this thread. That has to be a record.

Don't feel too bad about the petrol cap. I've had to call the RAC out four times now to break into my car when I've locked the keys in there. D'oh.

Btw- did the person on the phone ask you gaumless questions like "is there any fuel in the tank?"??? I've broken down a couple of times now and needed to call out the RAC, and they always ask that! I want to know if it's something they ask everyone or they're just asking me because I'm female :s

hehehe I'm glad you took something positive from this! :)

Well I kinda justified my call with "my petrol cap won't budge, and I've got enough fuel to get me to the petrol station but not all the way home" so it was kinda answered when I phoned them....they just said "Ok" and sent someone out in like 40 mins...was awesome...until I had to sign the guy into the car park, and watch myself be very quickly humiliated by a nimble hand!

Yojimbo
22-Aug-2008, 05:42 PM
I am a moron.

It's confirmed.

I suck.

Symph, do not feel bad, I can top your incident.

I drove my first car at 16 for over a year and a half without ever changing or checking the oil (or for that matter the transmission fluid, brake fluid, or anything at all) or having a tune up, and I was genuinely dumbfounded one day when my car died on me and would not start (ever, ever again). Had it towed to a shop. Tires were completely bald, the brake pads nearly down to metal, and I was almost out of gasoline.

The service guy looked at me like I was an idiot, and I was!

SymphonicX
22-Aug-2008, 06:06 PM
You know, I really need someone to show me that stuff....lol

DubiousComforts
22-Aug-2008, 08:31 PM

You were just testing him, to make sure he knows his stuff. Yeah, that's it...

MikePizzoff
22-Aug-2008, 09:11 PM
I am a moron.

It's confirmed.

I suck.

:lol: That's great stuff. Sounds like something I'd do, to be honest...