PDA

View Full Version : look what i got my mits on fer' free

Danny
23-Aug-2008, 03:25 AM
7lVtCJXubr4

so ive watched .rec and 40 year old vergin and played some rock band, eternal sonata and penny arcade on this and it rocks.:cool:

for those who listened to our podcasts, yes that donkey bray of a laugh is coming from mark, or as most people know him, captain racism.:lol:

Bub666
23-Aug-2008, 03:35 AM
Thats very cool.

MinionZombie
23-Aug-2008, 11:02 AM
How come you keep getting stuff for free?

Are you running around town handing out oral favours for all this? You always seem to be coming away with free-boxset-that, and free-magic-thing-this ... ya cheeky beggar, here I am like a rate chump paying for stuff! :lol:

That is well good though, I think if I played STALKER on one of those things I'd sh*te my guts out, but it'd be worth it. :p

Danny
23-Aug-2008, 04:22 PM
well i CAN play stalker through it so fie on you sir, fie on you indeed.

i was just passing, saw it was going in a skip and asked "ima film sutdent at the local uni, mind if i have it for a project (:sneaky:) thy said sure.

braid looks like the tits on it

CoinReturn
23-Aug-2008, 04:33 PM
Nice! Do you know what resolution it runs at, or if it goes in to 16x9 mode?

Danny
09-Nov-2008, 09:20 PM
How come you keep getting stuff for free?

Are you running around town handing out oral favours for all this? You always seem to be coming away with free-boxset-that, and free-magic-thing-this ... ya cheeky beggar, here I am like a rate chump paying for stuff! :lol:

That is well good though, I think if I played STALKER on one of those things I'd sh*te my guts out, but it'd be worth it. :p

i know this is major thread necromancy, but i gotta sak when i stumble don this looking for a link, any guesses what free-magic-things are?:lol: