PDA

View Full Version : Dead Set

capncnut
23-Aug-2008, 10:09 PM
UK HPotD-ers who have cable or freeview will be in for at treat at the end of the year because a new zombie TV series called Dead Set is on the way.

Here's a quote from Fangoria.

Britain’s Guardian.co.uk reports that the country’s E4 digital channel is producing a horror-themed show called DEAD SET. Taking place in the same house used for the UK incarnation of the long-running reality series BIG BROTHER, it’s written by Guardian columnist Charlie Brooker and described as being similar to the popular series 24, “but with zombies”; that house represents the only safe haven from the flesheating onslaught. Yann Demange is directing, and casting (a “mixture of known and less well-known faces,” Brooker tells the site) will be announced tomorrow at MediaGuardian’s Edinburgh International Television Festival and Monday at the Film4 Frightfest. DEAD SET will be broadcast on E4 late this year.

Here's (http://www.fangoria.com/news_article.php?id=7140) the article.

Bub666
24-Aug-2008, 02:36 AM
Now if we could just get a zombie TV series here in the U.S.

MoonSylver
24-Aug-2008, 05:18 AM
Interesting....an ongoing NOTLD...hmmm...

MinionZombie
24-Aug-2008, 10:52 AM
Schweet, never heard about that, I'll be watching that alright.

As I watch Big Brother, it'll be interesting to see the building in a zombie backdrop ... I have thought of that myself actually when sitting watching the show.

EvilNed
24-Aug-2008, 11:09 AM
Great stuff! Only prob will be getting ahold of it here in Sweden.