PDA

View Full Version : What The ****ing Hell?!?

Danny
27-Aug-2008, 11:15 PM
right now im watching a show on fx called "to catch a predator", all i can say is what the **** is wrong with these people.

i looked the show up on wikipedia and they say its cancelled, thats bollox, its just a genius move to make these freaks think there not after them anymore.

its just ****ing mindblowing how many of these sick ****s will do this **** yknow?

SRP76
27-Aug-2008, 11:48 PM
You forgot to tell us what this show is about, and what you're ranting about.

Andy
27-Aug-2008, 11:52 PM
they lure peado's to a house rigged with hidden camera's and confront them on national TV.

Danny
27-Aug-2008, 11:56 PM
they lure peado's to a house rigged with hidden camera's and confront them on national TV.

prestozactamundo, these guys email what they think is 13 year old boys and girls pictures of there junk and then proceed down to there house to molest them. the whole situations ****ing tweaked as owt.

acealive1
28-Aug-2008, 01:17 AM
not taking up fo the weirdoes, but that show shoulda been called entrapment cuz technically there was no underage girl so they exposed them on a false charge and goaded them into something. most guys u saw on the show had the charges dropped

Skippy911sc
28-Aug-2008, 01:33 AM
I loved the parody of this show on South Park...

"I'm Chris Hansen"

Bub666
28-Aug-2008, 02:10 AM
Yeah,they have alot of sick people on that show.

MinionZombie
28-Aug-2008, 10:04 AM
I loved the parody of this show on South Park...

"I'm Chris Hansen"
Damn straight skippy. :D That was a great spoof.

"Oh no Chris Hansen!" *blam! splat! thud!*

I just thought it was an entirely grotty show whenever I saw clips of it, and aye, likewise NOT standing up for the pervs, but it is technically entrapment. It's also f*cked up on its own as it's touted as entertainment essentially.

So yeah, I think the whole show and everybody involved is grotty in one form or another.

SymphonicX
28-Aug-2008, 11:04 AM
Funny what we'll sell to the public to get ratings.

bassman
28-Aug-2008, 12:18 PM
This is considered entertainment? Sheesh.:barf:

I guess this is yet another addition to the wonderful world of "reality" tv.:rolleyes:

SymphonicX
28-Aug-2008, 12:23 PM
Well, to be fair you're hardly watching a good channel!!!

Danny
28-Aug-2008, 03:00 PM
dude ,fx has family guy, buffy, kenny vs spenny, dexter, the x files, penn adn teller bull**** and ncis to name a few decent shows on there, this just sucks mor ethan J.A.G, and that my friends is saying something!

SymphonicX
28-Aug-2008, 03:50 PM
dude ,fx has family guy, buffy, kenny vs spenny, dexter, the x files, penn adn teller bull**** and ncis to name a few decent shows on there, this just sucks mor ethan J.A.G, and that my friends is saying something!

All those shows are dog**** man....except Family Guy. They have like series 1-3 on constant repeat, over and over and over.....overkill!

Penn and Teller's Bull**** is just terrible, I can't remember why but I watched that and it deeply offended me.

And Buffy....? Welcome to 2001...! :D :D hehehehe

Mike70
28-Aug-2008, 04:06 PM
All those shows are dog**** man....except Family Guy. They have like series 1-3 on constant repeat, over and over and over.....overkill!

Penn and Teller's Bull**** is just terrible, I can't remember why but I watched that and it deeply offended me.

And Buffy....? Welcome to 2001...! :D :D hehehehe

*approaches symph*

*slaps the complete fu*k out of him*

dude, buffy and the x-files are two of the best tv shows ever.

SymphonicX
28-Aug-2008, 04:16 PM
*approaches symph*

OUCH! my eyes!!!

hehehehe

MikePizzoff
28-Aug-2008, 04:30 PM
*approaches symph*

The X-Files is a stellar show (in fact, just showed my lady friend the first movie two nights ago and she loved it; she's a big fan of the show, too)... but BUFFY?! Come on, Mike! I had more faith in you! The original movie was great, especially because of Kristy Swanson [insert boner emoticon], but the show is just... yuck.

Tricky
28-Aug-2008, 05:09 PM
If they had lured them in & pumped the place with zyklon B it would have been worth it!

SymphonicX
28-Aug-2008, 05:31 PM
I think i helped hijack this thread, sorry!

DjfunkmasterG
28-Aug-2008, 06:00 PM
Don't be dissing Dexter.

Anyway, that to catch a predator was cancelled and the network sued (NBC). However, it just made you realize how many sick perverted people are out there.

Mike70
28-Aug-2008, 07:54 PM
but BUFFY?! Come on, Mike! I had more faith in you!

i find your lack of faith disturbing.

3MaJy7LH5js

DjfunkmasterG
28-Aug-2008, 09:55 PM
You video has been dissected from the YOU TUBE SITE....

DAMN YOU SCUBA STEVE (LUCAS)

Trencher
30-Aug-2008, 12:02 PM
that show shoulda been called entrapment cuz technically there was no underage girl

Is it not entrapment only if the Police do it?

Mike70
30-Aug-2008, 12:12 PM
Is it not entrapment only if the Police do it?

yes, but the police were usually waiting for the dude outside. an arguement could be made that the show was acting as an agent of the police since they were working in cooperation with them.

it would also come down to who initiated the request for a physical meeting. if it was the dude then it isn't really entrapment because the idea to get together for sex originated from him.

Bub666
30-Aug-2008, 01:02 PM
If they had lured them in & pumped the place with zyklon B it would have been worth it!

I agree.

Yojimbo
30-Aug-2008, 05:25 PM
Damn straight skippy. :D That was a great spoof.

"Oh no Chris Hansen!" *blam! splat! thud!*

I just thought it was an entirely grotty show whenever I saw clips of it, and aye, likewise NOT standing up for the pervs, but it is technically entrapment. It's also f*cked up on its own as it's touted as entertainment essentially.

So yeah, I think the whole show and everybody involved is grotty in one form or another.
Yes, entrapment and grotty all the same. However, it is hoped that it will make real life predators think twice about chatting up a young boy or girl. Whether it makes a difference, who knows? But at least, even with the charges dropped, these scumbags are paraded around on national TV, at least hipping the people that know them personally to their real predatory nature. So maybe it might cause a girlfriend or a wife of one of these fools to think twice about introducing their little sister to them, and if that is the end result then I think it is a worthy one.

Chic Freak
30-Aug-2008, 05:44 PM
The X-Files is a stellar show (in fact, just showed my lady friend the first movie two nights ago and she loved it; she's a big fan of the show, too)... but BUFFY?! Come on, Mike! I had more faith in you! The original movie was great, especially because of Kristy Swanson [insert boner emoticon], but the show is just... yuck.

Agreed.

X-Files is the sh!t, but Buffy is just... sh!t. Except the very first series, that was okay.

Back on topic- I have no problem with humiliating these people on TV, they more than deserve it. Sorry.

_liam_
30-Aug-2008, 07:17 PM
Something about it leaves a bad taste in my mouth, but i'll give it a watch.

FX has King of the Hill & the almighty X Files, it can do no wrong

Trencher
30-Aug-2008, 07:25 PM
yes, but the police were usually waiting for the dude outside. an arguement could be made that the show was acting as an agent of the police since they were working in cooperation with them.
Then it is entrapment, they should just have the camera crew there and some bodyguards the public humiliation is more punishment than the couple of month they would have in jail anyway.

Chic Freak
30-Aug-2008, 07:29 PM
Then it is entrapment, they should just have the camera crew there and some bodyguards the public humiliation is more punishment than the couple of month they would have in jail anyway.

I dunno, prison inmates and guards aren't exactly known for going easy on kiddy fiddlers.

Trencher
30-Aug-2008, 11:09 PM
I dunno, prison inmates and guards aren't exactly known for going easy on kiddy fiddlers.
Still they get out.

Yojimbo
30-Aug-2008, 11:50 PM
Still they get out.

Actually, at least in the California jail system, they run a good chance of getting "regulated" in jail since even criminal inmates follow a code which explicity does not tolerate rapists, and child molesters in particular are routinely raped, beaten and in many instances killed outright. There is an understood automatic "green light" (indicating that they can be regulated or killed on sight without having to ask for permission from the "shot callers") on child molesters, rapists and snitches. They do not stand a very good chance that they will live to get out of the prison system, especially if they are "outed" to the other inmates on national tv as a child molester.

I have friends that have worked as prison guards (sherrif's to be exact) who have said that the tendency among the staff is to look the other way when prisoners are regulating child molesters. They even said that they will go out of their way to announce to the inmates that the new guy is a child molester, basically pointing him out and making him a target. While I know that this skirts the boundaries of morality, I have to admit that I have very little sympathy for these scumbags.

There are all kinds of justice in this world, and not always dispensed by a Judge.

Trencher
31-Aug-2008, 10:43 PM
I said so on theese boards before and I say it again. I think prison justice is pretty much wishfull thinking, those who are beaten and raped regulary are the weakest child molesters or not. Some child molesters might get killed but most of them do not.