PDA

View Full Version : "30 Days of Night:Dust to Dust" WTF?

MoonSylver
29-Aug-2008, 07:31 PM
Caught a glimpse of a promo for this the other night. Did a search & apparently it's a TV series? Shawnee Smith, Ted Raimi & KEN FOREE?!?!?!?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1245687/

Bub666
29-Aug-2008, 07:35 PM
I heard about this the other day.I might check it out.

Mike70
29-Aug-2008, 07:47 PM
sounds like it is one of those 4 minute long thingys on fearnet.

Danny
29-Aug-2008, 10:12 PM
well theres a tv show/ mini series on sale in HMV, maybe its connected to that.

MinionZombie
29-Aug-2008, 10:19 PM
well theres a tv show/ mini series on sale in HMV, maybe its connected to that.
Wasn't that an Anime thing? Like a prequel or something, which is ever-so-popular these days.

If this is some spin-off telly show, perhaps it'll be better than the movie, which I thought was f*cking sh*t. Looked nice visually, but that's hard to f*ck up. The script was absolute skid-marked pants and f*cked the entire film up.

Plus those forever-wet, all-month-long, blood beards all the vamps were sporting pissed me off to no end.

MoonSylver
29-Aug-2008, 10:52 PM
sounds like it is one of those 4 minute long thingys on fearnet.

Thought that was it too, but that's "30 Days of Night: Blood Trails", this is something completely different.

PJoseph
29-Aug-2008, 11:21 PM
Blood Trails and Dust To Dust were produced by the same people at Raimi's Ghosthouse Pictures, where I've had the pleasure of writing some short films as well.

I was on set when Ken shot his scenes (and actually helped connect him with the project), which was a lot of fun. The guys at Ghosthouse are very cool and LOVED when Ken came for his shoot day. In fact, the entire crew was stoked when Ken arrived on set.

And both short series were produced for Fearnet.

pJ

Mike70
30-Aug-2008, 02:34 PM
here is the first segment of dust to dust. like pj said, it's a short.

it is rated TV-MA, so you'll have to register at hulu if you want to watch it.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/26899/30-days-of-night-dust-to-dust-30-days-of-night-dust-to-dust-part-1#x-0,vepisode,1