PDA

View Full Version : Please, somebody kill this man!!

Adrenochrome
04-May-2006, 02:54 PM
Cruisin' like a fool (http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/05/03/politics/main1584906.shtml)
Do we now live in a society where this lame f*ck is influencing MORE acts of idiocy? Instead of trying to find a vaccine for the Bird Flu, they should be trying to rid the world of the blight known as Tom Cruise.

(I know, I know,.....him again):mad:

p2501
04-May-2006, 03:13 PM
meh, it's his money. who cares.

having said that, i think he's less influencing this movement, than he's just following the trend.

besides have you ever been to an ultrasound. waiting around while you have a "full tank" sucks.

Adrenochrome
04-May-2006, 03:15 PM
meh, it's his money. who cares.

having said that, i think he's less influencing this movement, than he's just following the trend.

besides have you ever been to an ultrasound. waiting around while you have a "full tank" sucks.
It's all the Oprah-Heads that will follow his footsteps - I guess I posted it because I'm still suffering from KillTomCruise'itus.

p2501
04-May-2006, 03:18 PM
i figure it this way, if over exposure to unltrasound does cause birth "issues" then better that the Oprah and Tom chickenheads find out first.

it's social darwinism.

Adrenochrome
04-May-2006, 03:20 PM
i figure it this way, if over exposure to unltrasound does cause birth "issues" then better that the Oprah and Tom chickenheads find out first.

it's social darwinism.
Excellent point! So,.....LONG LIVE TOM CRUISE!!!