PDA

View Full Version : Tom Cruise bsuting dance moves in latest Tropic Thunder Commercials

DjfunkmasterG
02-Sep-2008, 12:09 PM
http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Watch-Tom-Cruise-Work-His-Tropic-Thunder-Dance-Moves-10004.html

This was actually funny as hell.

bassman
02-Sep-2008, 12:11 PM
So they're ruining one of the best surprises of the film in the ads? Good job, dumbasses...

DjfunkmasterG
02-Sep-2008, 12:38 PM
Let me tell you, I had no inkling to see Tropic Thunder, but that commercial makes me want to go see it now.

bassman
02-Sep-2008, 12:51 PM
If this commercial makes you want to see it, you are REALLY underestimating this film. Cruise's few scenes are funny, but there is much better material in the film.

And since this commercial gives away one of the biggest surprises in the film, it won't hurt to tell you that Cruise dances throughout the end credits.:lol:

mista_mo
02-Sep-2008, 12:55 PM
This film was pretty much awesome...Robert Downey stole the show IMHO, but performances from the entire cast were great.

Cruise was also goddamn hilarious.

bassman
02-Sep-2008, 01:01 PM
I agree. Downey is definitely the center of this film's talent. Cruise is funny, but Downey is hilarious.

Coogan's role and what happens to him is also funny. One of the greatest "WTF??" moments in cinema history.

DJ - Go see this film, man. You probably won't regret it. Just pull that stick out of your ass before you go.:D

mista_mo
02-Sep-2008, 01:14 PM
mama, I'll see you again tonight in my head movies. But this head movie makes my eyes rain!

f*ck, I wanna see a simple Jack movie.

DjfunkmasterG
02-Sep-2008, 01:20 PM
DJ - Go see this film, man. You probably won't regret it. Just pull that stick out of your ass before you go.:D

Stick? I thought that was your dick.

:D:p:lol: j/k

bassman
02-Sep-2008, 01:21 PM
Stick? I thought that was your dick.

:D:p:lol: j/k

Goddammit Gary....I thought we agreed to never discuss that???

Bub666
02-Sep-2008, 05:37 PM
Tom Cruise was great in the movie.

DjfunkmasterG
02-Sep-2008, 05:51 PM
Goddammit Gary....I thought we agreed to never discuss that???

You never said it was just between us. ;) Although it kind of WAS between us.

DjfunkmasterG
04-Sep-2008, 11:12 AM
They actually ran this spot this morning on my local news. The weather girl was talking about having just seen it and she said she liked it.