PDA

View Full Version : Mercenaries 2

Andy
04-Sep-2008, 11:51 PM
Going to be buying this in the morning, along with the star wars, the force unleashed.. just got to say i cant wait for both, anyone else getting these? opinions?

Mike70
05-Sep-2008, 12:15 AM
Going to be buying this in the morning, along with the star wars, the force unleashed.. just got to say i cant wait for both, anyone else getting these? opinions?

i haven't seen much about mercenaries 2 but if it is half as good as the first one, it will be a kick ass game for sure.

i played the force unleashed demo thingy that was out there a couple of days ago and it looks like that game is going to rock the nations.

Bub666
05-Sep-2008, 01:15 AM
Yeah,I'am going to buy mercenaries 2 some time this weekend.

MinionZombie
05-Sep-2008, 10:18 AM
I never played the first Mercenaries, but I'd give M2 a go, looks alright for a laugh you know. But I've got a bunch of other games before that to get stuck into, so...

Danny
06-Sep-2008, 06:05 PM
cant get the theme out my head

dEbE3fGfF-o

bassman
06-Sep-2008, 06:28 PM
cant get the theme out my head

dEbE3fGfF-o

I know, man! I always get that song stuck in my head. One morning I actually woke up and was unintentionally singing it in the shower.:stunned:

Never played the first one, though...

Craig
06-Sep-2008, 06:34 PM
Much catchier than that 'Still Alive' crap from Portal :lol:

MinionZombie
06-Sep-2008, 09:27 PM
http://www.halolz.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/icanhascake.jpg
:D

I've got that track, but haven't listened to it much, it was catchy though.

Danny
06-Sep-2008, 10:28 PM

wouldn't go that far dude, im going to see that dude live at gamecity 3 in october.

Andy
06-Sep-2008, 10:31 PM
So anyone played this yet? i have it now and wow am impressed..

Danny
06-Sep-2008, 10:34 PM
you can get that song off the site for free http://www.pandemicstudios.com/mercenaries/downloads.php

been on my ipod all night.

Craig
06-Sep-2008, 10:46 PM
wouldn't go that far dude, im going to see that dude live at gamecity 3 in october.
Well I never really bought into the whole 'the cake is a lie' and Companion Cube memes anyway, not to say they annoy me I just never found them funny.

Danny
06-Sep-2008, 10:51 PM
oh i cant stand them but the songs great, hopefully il get jonathan coulton to sing my copy of the orange box.

Craig
06-Sep-2008, 11:00 PM
Haha, the Mercenaries 2 ad was just on, I always smile all the way through :lol:

Bub666
07-Sep-2008, 02:54 AM
Haha, the Mercenaries 2 ad was just on, I always smile all the way through :lol:

Yeah,the ad is awesome.

Andy
07-Sep-2008, 01:52 PM
daIrc6uBRkc

:hyper:

Seriously tho, anyone else played the game yet? i love it..

Bub666
07-Sep-2008, 02:03 PM
daIrc6uBRkc

:hyper:

Seriously tho, anyone else played the game yet? i love it..

Yeah,I played it last night.It's a great game.

MinionZombie
07-Sep-2008, 04:18 PM
Not played it yet, but I wouldn't half like to give it a go alright. It looks like a right load of fun, blowing sh*t up, yomping about, blowing up more sh*t, dropping a tactical nuke, drive there, fly here, blow this up etc...

But I think my next 360 purchase will be Battlefield: Bad Company, as I've still not got round to that ... and then there's GOW2, Fallout 3, Saints Row 2, COD5 *gasps* TOO MANY GOOD GAMES TO PLAY!!!

And indeed this - Mercenaries 2 - need to play that, never played the first, but pfft, so what, I'll just go straight to this one when I get the time and fancy releasing the cash unto it.

mista_mo
07-Sep-2008, 04:25 PM
wtf is this bull**** with COD going back too world war two themed games anyways?

back on topic though..

I loved mercenaries 1, fun as all hell. think i may pick this up soon..

AcesandEights
07-Sep-2008, 05:00 PM
The commercial is great but the original sucked in my opinion.

MinionZombie
07-Sep-2008, 05:04 PM
wtf is this bull**** with COD going back too world war two themed games anyways?

COD5 "World At War" is by Treyarch (who did COD3), Infinity Ward - who make the true COD games (1,2,4) aren't involved at all, but apparently are working on another game(s) (possibly including a new COD from those dudes).

COD5 is set at the end of the European campaign, then heads off to the Pacific campaign.