PDA

View Full Version : Liam Gallagher, you're such a pillock!

Neil
08-Sep-2008, 02:18 PM
So Noel Gallagher get's pushed over in a concert in Toronto...

Now below is the video. Note how mouthy Liam (always big on talk and threats) backs off whenever the guy isn't being held by at least 2-3 bouncers. The moment he's restrained he's brave all of a sudden.

I with Robbie Williams had got in the ring with this idiot and knocked seven bells out of him :rolleyes: Of cause Liam backed out of the suggested fight... Who'd figure that :rolleyes:

All talk!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7604290.stm

AcesandEights
08-Sep-2008, 02:29 PM
These always seemed like pretty good artists but always sounded like they talked with a fistful of marbles in their mouthes to me, but then I'm a yank.

I with Robbie Williams had got in the ring with this idiot and knocked seven bells out of him

Clarify, please. I'm not sure I'm understanding what you're trying to get across. I assume you're saying that 'you're with' (agree with) Robbie Williams sentiment about getting into the ring with Liam Gallagher?

Bub666
08-Sep-2008, 02:41 PM
Clarify, please. I'm not sure I'm understanding what you're trying to get across. I assume you're saying that 'you're with' (agree with) Robbie Williams sentiment about getting into the ring with Liam Gallagher?

I think he meant to say wish,not with.

AcesandEights
08-Sep-2008, 02:48 PM
I think he meant to say wish,not with.

D'oh >.< Excellent decoding, Bub! :)

Too early on a Monday morning for me to catch the little things, I suppose :confused:

EvilNed
08-Sep-2008, 03:24 PM
I always figured that guy to be such an idiot. Big talk poser, if you ask me. He desperately wants to be cool, but he's just lame.

Mike70
08-Sep-2008, 03:33 PM
i think a lot of these guys are probably like him. "hey, watch what you say or my bodyguard is gonna kick your ass."

reminds me of the running gag with sally and linus in peanuts.

bassman
08-Sep-2008, 03:42 PM
Hopefully the bouncers took him backstage and beat his ass. I can't stand morons that interupt concerts like that...

major jay
08-Sep-2008, 05:09 PM
I thought after Dimebag Darryle was shot a sick trend occur. I'm surprised, sad to say, that something like that hadn't happened sooner.

SymphonicX
08-Sep-2008, 05:13 PM
I've waited 15 years to see that. Thank you.

Chic Freak
08-Sep-2008, 06:43 PM
I've always loathed the Gallagher brothers, with the way they promoted ignorance as some sort of "keeping it real" lifestyle choice when I was a teenager... I'm way more of a Manics girl.

http://p-userpic.livejournal.com/54118533/2359809

capncnut
08-Sep-2008, 09:08 PM
As Pete Townshend said to Noel Gallagher when he joined The Who for a song onstage, "thank f**k you didn't bring your brother!" :)

Neil
08-Sep-2008, 09:45 PM
As Pete Townshend said to Noel Gallagher when he joined The Who for a song onstage, "thank f**k you didn't bring your brother!" :)

Absolutely!!

capncnut
08-Sep-2008, 10:06 PM
Everything about that bloke gets on my wick. His arrogance towards the press and the public (spitting and flashing V signs at photographers, etc) really is quite pathetic. I remember ages ago when Liam got lairy in a Munich bar and started a fight with two security men, which resulted in him getting knocked out sparko and losing his two front teeth. Hilarious! :lol:

Dillinger
08-Sep-2008, 11:17 PM
That guy had no right disrupting the concert, but Gallagher was a chicken **** in the respect that he waited until the deviant was restrained before he went in for a punch.

And I have to agree with Capn. If that were the Who in concert, Pete Townshend would have given that guy a black eye without waiting for security. Mike Bloomfield rushed the stage at Woodstock while the Who were playing and Townshend knocked his dick in the dirt.

MikePizzoff
08-Sep-2008, 11:29 PM
I wish they both got knocked over. Knocked off stage, even. Fnck Oasis.

capncnut
08-Sep-2008, 11:30 PM
Yeah, Townshend's comment got a few laughs from the crowd. :D

The thing with Liam Gallagher is that he thinks he's a rebel for acting like a dick. Now, I know the Sex Pistols spat and flashed V signs at photographers but that was 1976, and they were a punk group. It was expected of them and the format was fresh. Oasis are nothing but overrated Beatles rip-off's. :dead:

Bub666
09-Sep-2008, 04:06 AM
Oasis are nothing but overrated Beatles rip-off's. :dead:

Yeah,I agree 100%.

capncnut
09-Sep-2008, 04:28 AM
Pop stars gone bad:

Jay Kay gets headbutted by a photographer.
zVV3Qx4LqiM

Ian Brown and crew assault a security guard onstage.
6Pf1rMtEqo0

Amy Winehouse elbows a fan at Glastonbury.
3IN7yJWi21E&feature=related

And of course, Liam Gallagher.
6sRBR4lTyaM&feature=related

Bunch of c**ts! :rolleyes:

Neil
09-Sep-2008, 08:59 AM
Liam is such a c**k! That stupid swagger... 3 billions years of evolution so he can't even walk normally!

Legion2213
12-Sep-2008, 05:09 AM
Oasis are sh!te, always have been, always will be, as for Gallagher brothers....complete and utter tossers.

Neil
12-Sep-2008, 08:15 AM
Oasis are sh!te:rolleyes:

DjfunkmasterG
12-Sep-2008, 10:33 AM
Never liked Oasis and after watching the You Tube and BBC videos... I like'em even less.