PDA

View Full Version : Poll: What is the Worst Zombie Film ever made?

DjfunkmasterG
09-Sep-2008, 11:16 AM
Ok, just like the title thread states... which is the worst.

I went through the other thread where everyone discusses it, now it is time for a poll to solidify it.

I doubled up Night 3D and Night 30th, because they equally suck.

Bub666
09-Sep-2008, 11:44 AM
I voted for the Day remake,it was a horrible movie.

bassman
09-Sep-2008, 12:49 PM
Because ROTLD isn't on here, I had to go with Night 30...

darth los
09-Sep-2008, 03:27 PM
Night 3D/30th

Although, imo, 3D is far worse.

RustyHicks
09-Sep-2008, 04:27 PM
Garden of the dead wasn't listed:barf::shifty::annoyed::mad::|
so I voted Day of the dead 2.

Haven't seen the remake of
Day of the dead and I don't
think I want to now

Mike70
09-Sep-2008, 04:33 PM
house of the dead. it's just, well, it's ridiculous to waste anymore space on it.

as far as worst ever though, there is a movie called motorcross zombies from hell. it is an abomination in the sight of god and man. it is easily the most atrocious piece of cinematic dog doo i've had the misfortune of seeing in decades.

DjfunkmasterG
09-Sep-2008, 06:05 PM

Its not on their because it isn't consider **** by the majority of people who have watched it. This poll is a list of the all zombie films that zombie movie fans together collectively agree are total ****. Now we're just going through sematics for the next 112 days to see which one is the absolute worst of the bunch.

Bub666
09-Sep-2008, 06:08 PM
Its not on their because it isn't consider **** by the majority of people who have watched it. This poll is a list of the all zombie films that zombie movie fans together collectively agree are total ****. Now we're just going through sematics for the next 112 days to see which one is the absolute worst of the bunch.

I have to agree,ROTLD is a good zombie movie.

3pidemiC
09-Sep-2008, 06:08 PM
Revenge of the Dead and City of the Walking Dead are easily the worst I've ever seen, and they're not listed.

bassman
09-Sep-2008, 06:11 PM

Calm down there, cueball. Just throwing my personal vote out there. I still chose from the list.

Mutineer
09-Sep-2008, 10:32 PM
I voted for the Day remake,it was a horrible movie.

I found it watchable for zombiesake.

Blasphemy ! :annoyed:

Return is a classic guilty pleasure; the characters alone are worth watching.

bassman
09-Sep-2008, 10:54 PM
Blasphemy ! :annoyed:

Return is a classic guilty pleasure; the characters alone are worth watching.

Yeah yeah. Been covered. Moving on.

clanglee
09-Sep-2008, 10:59 PM
Children. . because it was the first zombie movie i ever saw that just plain made me sad. :(

Bub666
10-Sep-2008, 01:47 AM
You forgot to put Raiders of the living dead on your list.That was a horrible zombie movie.

JasonEdw
10-Sep-2008, 04:13 AM
I bought the Day remake. I kinda liked Nick Cannon's character, I dunno why...But I wished it was more like the original, though.

Cody
10-Sep-2008, 04:16 AM
I see we cant pick multiple choices. Well can't have everything can ya?

Dillinger
10-Sep-2008, 04:17 AM
NONE of the ABOVE.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51MQBEQXBFL._SS500_.jpg

Whatever you do, steer clear of this piece sh|t. It's the worse zombie movie in the world, and i've seen practically every one.

Necropolis Awakened makes Garden of the Dead look like Casablanca.

capncnut
10-Sep-2008, 09:06 AM
Came very close to choosing the Vampires Vs Zombies option but that movie didn't pretend to be anything other than dogs**t. It has to be Contagium, which is quite probably the worst name steal movie ever made.

Bub666
10-Sep-2008, 11:53 AM
NONE of the ABOVE.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51MQBEQXBFL._SS500_.jpg

Whatever you do. Steer clear of this piece sh|t. It's the worse zombie movie in the world, and i've seen practically every one.

Necropolis Awakened makes Garden of the Dead look like Casablanca.

Never heard of this movie.

Danny
10-Sep-2008, 12:02 PM
as usual you guys know that i hate, especially form a filmmaking standpoint, vampires vs zombies with a passion.:mad:

Dillinger
10-Sep-2008, 01:14 PM
Never heard of this movie.

You have to see it... once.

You can't possibly fanthom how sh|tty this movie is until you see it. After watching ten minutes of Necropolis Awakened, you'll want to give every other zombie movie on this list an Academy Award, including Pestilence and Contagium.

bd2999
10-Sep-2008, 01:23 PM
Vampires vs Zombies by far. Not going to defend the movie but basicly it became a zombie movie only after Asylum got ahold of it, it was supposed to be something else before that.

The movie is unwatchable. At no point does the plot make any sense. And I am not saying Children of the Living Dead and the others are good but at least if you focus hard, and dont have an anurism, you can pull out what should be a plot. VvZ has none that I can tell and is so random it hurts. It made me want to stop watching horror movies.

slickwilly13
10-Sep-2008, 01:27 PM
I haven't seen most of those movies, so I cannot vote.

darth los
10-Sep-2008, 02:36 PM
I haven't seen most of those movies, so I cannot vote.

Not a problem. Just base your vote on which film you would most want to have a beer with.

Mutineer
10-Sep-2008, 03:35 PM
Yeah yeah. Been covered. Moving on.
:confused: :rolleyes:

And the wheels on the bus go round and round ...

Bub666
11-Sep-2008, 03:30 AM
After watching ten minutes of Necropolis Awakened, you'll want to give every other zombie movie on this list an Academy Award, including Pestilence and Contagium.

:lol:
I doubt it,but I'll give it a try.

3pidemiC
11-Sep-2008, 02:44 PM
I recently saw The Dead Next Door. Even if you don't take the movie seriously, it's still awful.

Oh ****! I forgot about some other ones...

Raiders of the Living Dead &
The Video Dead

Bub666
11-Sep-2008, 02:50 PM
I recently saw The Dead Next Door. Even if you don't take the movie seriously, it's still awful.[/i]

I thought The Dead Next Door was a good movie.

3pidemiC
11-Sep-2008, 08:11 PM
Meh, I didn't even think it was "so bad it was funny". It was just bad all around. I loved the names of the characters though....Raimi, Romero, Savini...heh.

MaximusIncredulous
11-Sep-2008, 08:45 PM
You have to see it... once.

You can't possibly fanthom how sh|tty this movie is until you see it. After watching ten minutes of Necropolis Awakened, you'll want to give every other zombie movie on this list an Academy Award, including Pestilence and Contagium.

LOL. Allen Richards of B-Independent must have a toilet for a desk.