PDA

View Full Version : Terminator VS RoboCop Vs Predator Fan Edit

DjfunkmasterG
11-Sep-2008, 10:25 PM
Came across this on Horror-Movies.Ca and thought it was pretty kick ass.

dUSbId7Earc

Bub666
12-Sep-2008, 02:27 AM
That was awesome.

DjfunkmasterG
12-Sep-2008, 10:34 AM
It is pretty kick ass. A lot of editing and masking, but in the end that was an entertaining 7 minutes.

MinionZombie
12-Sep-2008, 10:55 AM
Aye, saw this via a feature in Total Film about cool YouTube vids. It's a pretty cool-ass video I must say. :)

Mike70
12-Sep-2008, 11:05 AM
that's a keeper for sure. it has to be one of the best fan done thingys of that nature i've ever seen.

DjfunkmasterG
12-Sep-2008, 01:52 PM
I agree, and was shocked and how flawlessly it came together.

bassman
12-Sep-2008, 02:07 PM
I agree, and was shocked and how flawlessly it came together.

With the exception of the constantly changing sets/backgrounds and Arnold changing clothes, aging 15 years, and then becoming younger and changing clothes again.:p

Pretty cool, though.

DjfunkmasterG
12-Sep-2008, 02:29 PM
Forget continuity, you can't count that in films like this, simply becaose of the nature of how they are assembled.

I was talking about pacing and the overal action of the film.

bassman
12-Sep-2008, 02:38 PM
I wasn't serious. It was just a joke.:rolleyes:

AcesandEights
12-Sep-2008, 02:46 PM
I had to keep forwarding to later parts of the short. It's great for a fan edit, though.

DjfunkmasterG
12-Sep-2008, 02:53 PM
I wasn't serious. It was just a joke.:rolleyes:

My apologies... haven't buffed the cueball this morning. Still functioning a bit dull since I awoke this morning.

slickwilly13
12-Sep-2008, 04:19 PM
Anyone ever read Robocop vs Terminator comic series from Dark Horse? Worth checking out. There was also 2 games for SNES and Sega Genesis. Sega version was the better of the 2.

MinionZombie
12-Sep-2008, 05:57 PM
Anyone ever read Robocop vs Terminator comic series from Dark Horse? Worth checking out. There was also 2 games for SNES and Sega Genesis. Sega version was the better of the 2.
I have Robocop VS Terminator on the Sega Mega Drive, and it was one of my favourite games - still have the console, still have the games for it too. RvsT was superb stuff, pre-ratings and filled with OTT gore. :D

I think I did read the RvsT Dark Horse graphic novel as well actually, got it from a local library when I was about 11 or something. Again, rather cool.

Bub666
13-Sep-2008, 02:01 AM

I loved the Robocop vs Terminator comic series,it was awesome.

Tricky
13-Sep-2008, 09:57 AM
I have Robocop VS Terminator on the Sega Mega Drive, and it was one of my favourite games - still have the console, still have the games for it too. RvsT was superb stuff, pre-ratings and filled with OTT gore. :D

Me too dude,it was an awesome game!ive still got the game but no console,but i did find a good emulator so i can play it on here :D

That vid was pretty awesome too,i like fan stuff thats done well,a bit like that batman vs predator one

DjfunkmasterG
15-Sep-2008, 11:03 AM
Tricky are talking about BATMAN: Dead End, or is there another Batman vs. Predator Fan Film?