PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Night live Skit Hillary Vs. Sarah = FUNNY AS HELL

DjfunkmasterG
15-Sep-2008, 04:17 PM
Tina Fey does a spot on impression of Sarah Palin as the two female politicans discuss their trials and tribulations on the way to the white house.

QnRUKIMegn8

bassman
15-Sep-2008, 04:31 PM
ehhh...it was okay. The quality of SNL is nothing like it used to be...

Bub666
16-Sep-2008, 03:24 AM
ehhh...it was okay. The quality of SNL is nothing like it used to be...

Yeah,SNL hasn't really been funny for almost ten years now.

clanglee
16-Sep-2008, 03:38 AM
I dunno. . .that Pizzeria Uno sketch had me cracking up.

bassman
16-Sep-2008, 02:38 PM
Yeah,SNL hasn't really been funny for almost ten years now.

It was probably the Ferrell/Fallon curse. Those guys suck...

Bub666
16-Sep-2008, 03:11 PM
It was probably the Ferrell/Fallon curse. Those guys suck...

Those two were horrible.Why were they ever casted for SNL.

darth los
16-Sep-2008, 03:33 PM
I don't know anyone who even watches that show anymore? I'll tell you what though, the inpression of Palin was all time great stuff. For those who don't follow politics I can see how it wasn't funny. But for those of us who do it was very funny. Knowing the subject matter is key.

AcesandEights
16-Sep-2008, 04:05 PM
I thought it was pretty good and I'm glad Fey was able to come in just to do that impression, as there was some question as to whether she could make it.

As far as SNL, I haven't seen an episode in ages, but with the elections coming in, I may have to give it a look. Their past presidential election year humor has usually been fun and the stuff from the 2000 election was fantastic!

darth los
16-Sep-2008, 04:12 PM
I thought it was pretty good and I'm glad Fey was able to come in just to do that impression, as there was some question as to whether she could make it.

As far as SNL, I haven't seen an episode in ages, but with the elections coming in, I may have to give it a look. Their past presidential election year humor has usually been fun and the stuff from the 2000 election was fantastic!

It does seem as if the elections provide great material to their writers. It's like christmas for them.:hyper: