PDA

View Full Version : friend had a wedding this past weekend

acealive1
15-Sep-2008, 09:31 PM
ok so my friend married his girl saturday and it seemed all extra perfect, and all the icing was on the cake so to speak.

i had fun, and so did everyone else. the reception went great and everything else did too.....until we got to the hotel again.

now we booked like half the hotel cuz the grooms family was so big.

now heres the bad part.

i left my camera in the lobby and ran to get it like a minute after i left it. it was still there.........then i got home to load up the photos and video from the wedding.........yea.....some aSshole STOLE MY DAMN MEMORY CARD.

this ties in with the second part.

3am sunday the fire alarm goes off, im trying to figure out if theres actually a fire by the screams and all that and i determined there wasnt and it was a gang of jail baiters runnin around all night that had set off the fire alarm for no reason other than to do it.

how much u wanna bet one of those shat for brains took it? i hope they die in a car fire.

and i was beside myself when i found out that my 2 gig memory card was gone because the town was no bigger than 22,000 and thats over 2400 square miles so everyones pretty spread out. small town people are dIcks too:mad::mad:

MikePizzoff
15-Sep-2008, 10:18 PM
i hope they die in a car fire.

I know it sucks you lost all those memories, but that's a little harsh to wish upon someone over a memory card that you can get for like $30.

acealive1
15-Sep-2008, 10:19 PM
I know it sucks you lost all those memories, but that's a little harsh to wish upon someone over a memory card that you can get for like $30.

did i mention those kids were the same ones who pulled the fire alarm?

and yes they deserve to die, u stole memories from me i can never get back

AcesandEights
15-Sep-2008, 10:39 PM
small town people are dIcks too:mad::mad:

Hehe, reminds of the short story, "Good Country People" by O'Connor.

Other than that, sorry that happened to you, man. It's never fun when someone takes your sh1t. :(

Chic Freak
15-Sep-2008, 11:55 PM
I can't believe someone would go to the trouble of extracting a memory card and leaving the rest of the camera- and at a wedding too! How can they not feel bad??

MikePizzoff
16-Sep-2008, 12:29 AM
did i mention those kids were the same ones who pulled the fire alarm?

I find it odd that you listen to heavy metal/rock n roll, yet you seem so against this rebellious act. hehe

acealive1
16-Sep-2008, 12:40 AM
I find it odd that you listen to heavy metal/rock n roll, yet you seem so against this rebellious act. hehe

if u saw those kids, you'd see nothing "rebellious" about them. they are the offspring of old yuppies. and pulling a fire alarm at 3am will get u jail time here.

Bub666
16-Sep-2008, 03:16 AM
i hope they die in a car fire.

I agree,they deserve to die for stealing your memory card and setting off the fire alarm.:elol:

Cody
16-Sep-2008, 04:27 AM
haha I say "shat" too! ahh. Im sorry about your luck man

SymphonicX
16-Sep-2008, 07:16 AM

But, a car fire is so apt...

Neil
16-Sep-2008, 08:06 AM
some aSshole STOLE MY DAMN MEMORY CARD.

Can you not grab footage/photos from other people at least?

Some good might come of it as it means people might swap around stuff they otherwise would not of...

horrormad
16-Sep-2008, 12:25 PM
They dont deserve to die for taking your memory card you still have the memories without seing the pictures.

bassman
16-Sep-2008, 12:29 PM
It's a bit harsh to wish death upon them, dude.

And let's be honest....you shouldn't have left your things unattended. It's not very smart to do that sort of thing anymore. There's not many trust worthy people out there...

horrormad
16-Sep-2008, 12:32 PM
Well anyways It not the end of the world It was only a memory card.

mista_mo
16-Sep-2008, 01:13 PM
It's not the fact that the memory card was stolen, that is not a big deal. What was on the card was a big deal though. You can always have the memories, but sometimes looking over an old photo album is far better and more rewarding then just thinking back on the time.

I feel for you man. I'd be hateful if someone stole a memory card from my camera that had pictures of an important event as well.

DjfunkmasterG
16-Sep-2008, 01:53 PM
I know how he feels but I feel the death by car fire was a little off... how about drawn and quartering... it is much more violent and rebellious than setting out a fire alarm. :D:evil:

LoSTBoY
16-Sep-2008, 03:05 PM
Death is a bit drastic, just cutting off their hand will be enough. :|

acealive1
16-Sep-2008, 08:58 PM
It's a bit harsh to wish death upon them, dude.

And let's be honest....you shouldn't have left your things unattended. It's not very smart to do that sort of thing anymore. There's not many trust worthy people out there...

oh im sorry, but my friend officiated his first wedding and he married my other two friends, so thats not enough to wish death on someone? im sorry, but i was the only one who had video of the wedding and now its gone, thanks to the 15 year olds of the world.

MikePizzoff
16-Sep-2008, 09:06 PM
oh im sorry, but my friend officiated his first wedding and he married my other two friends, so thats not enough to wish death on someone? im sorry, but i was the only one who had video of the wedding and now its gone, thanks to the 15 year olds of the world.

Meh, video wouldn't have been that great streaming from a memory card on a digital camera, anyway.

:D

acealive1
17-Sep-2008, 07:13 PM
Meh, video wouldn't have been that great streaming from a memory card on a digital camera, anyway.

:D

actually when i played it back on the way to the hotel, the video was great

Yojimbo
18-Sep-2008, 01:04 AM
Dude, sorry to hear about that. I know it was an innocent mistake on your part to leave your camera unattended, but we all screw up from time to time, and if you consider this as a lesson learned, and something you will never do again, then maybe you just saved yourself from losing something even more valuable in the future. This, of course, does not excuse their delinquent behavior, and I can understand how they pissed you off.

Look on the bright side, though, at least they left your camera. Certainly, the memory card had irreplacable stuff on it, but at least they left the camera and, like others said, you will always have your memories and you might be able to get some photos from others that were at the wedding. It still sucks, though, and while wishing death on them might be extreme, I can understand why you would feel that way. Stupid punks!

Speaking as someone who believes in karma, I am certain that they will get theirs somewhere along the line. Maybe someone will steal their memory card and it will have all kinds of incriminating and embarassing stuff on it and they will end up in jail or something. There are all kinds of justice in the world, and they will have to pay for their actions sooner or later.

acealive1
18-Sep-2008, 01:16 AM
Dude, sorry to hear about that. I know it was an innocent mistake on your part to leave your camera unattended, but we all screw up from time to time, and if you consider this as a lesson learned, and something you will never do again, then maybe you just saved yourself from losing something even more valuable in the future. This, of course, does not excuse their delinquent behavior, and I can understand how they pissed you off.

Look on the bright side, though, at least they left your camera. Certainly, the memory card had irreplacable stuff on it, but at least they left the camera and, like others said, you will always have your memories and you might be able to get some photos from others that were at the wedding. It still sucks, though, and while wishing death on them might be extreme, I can understand why you would feel that way. Stupid punks!

Speaking as someone who believes in karma, I am certain that they will get theirs somewhere along the line. Maybe someone will steal their memory card and it will have all kinds of incriminating and embarassing stuff on it and they will end up in jail or something. There are all kinds of justice in the world, and they will have to pay for their actions sooner or later.

hmm very true

LoSTBoY
18-Sep-2008, 11:51 AM

Hmmm, you had the only video and your camera was left; but they took your memory card. :rockbrow:

OK, I'm gonna say it....could it have been someone from the wedding who took the card, so they could keep the photos to themselves?

Sorry if this offends but I'm just putting it out there.

acealive1
18-Sep-2008, 08:33 PM
Hmmm, you had the only video and your camera was left; but they took your memory card. :rockbrow:

OK, I'm gonna say it....could it have been someone from the wedding who took the card, so they could keep the photos to themselves?

Sorry if this offends but I'm just putting it out there.

uh...no one from the wedding was at the hotel yet. so it was one of the half million 15 year olds roaming the hotel all hours of the night.