PDA

View Full Version : Rocknarolla..

Tricky
18-Sep-2008, 05:13 PM
Anyone else seen it?very average offering from Mr Ritchie,no where near as good as snatch or lock stock,the plot seems to be jumbled up all over & its quite hard to follow!not the worst film ive ever seen,it was alright,just nothing special & cockney gangsters are getting a bit cliched.Opening titles were cool though :)

MikePizzoff
18-Sep-2008, 06:27 PM
I don't think I've ever heard of it. He should of named it "Rockarolla" and used the album of the same title as the soundtrack...

SymphonicX
19-Sep-2008, 09:45 AM
RockaRolla woman for a Rockarolla man
You can take her if you want to
if you think you can....

Skippy911sc
19-Sep-2008, 01:42 PM
I saw a movie of his a few years back called Revolver. Was this a US title for that film?

Horrible movie...although I saw an early version but it Stunk, and after such great films as LS2SB and Snatch this was a major disappointment...we are talking Land of the dead disappointment. ;)

SymphonicX
19-Sep-2008, 02:11 PM
revolver is a different movie, that was complete and utter gash. Guy Ritchie is ****E!

MikePizzoff
19-Sep-2008, 08:23 PM
RockaRolla woman for a Rockarolla man
You can take her if you want to
if you think you can....

Awesome. I knew someone here would get it.

MoonSylver
19-Sep-2008, 10:25 PM
Awesome. I knew someone here would get it.

She's a grip and choke ya.Heavy smoker
Wrong side of the law.
Midnight shady, good time lady
Heavy, ready show you what for

Barroom fighter, ten pint a nighter
Definite ninety-nine
Diamond cluster, knuckle duster
Feline on the borderline

;)

SymphonicX
21-Sep-2008, 05:31 PM
She's a grip and choke ya.Heavy smoker
Wrong side of the law.
Midnight shady, good time lady
Heavy, ready show you what for

Barroom fighter, ten pint a nighter
Definite ninety-nine
Diamond cluster, knuckle duster
Feline on the borderline

;)

****in' A....

that album is totally under rated...especially Dying to Meet you and Run of the Mill...awesome tunes.

MoonSylver
21-Sep-2008, 06:53 PM
****in' A....

that album is totally under rated...especially Dying to Meet you and Run of the Mill...awesome tunes.

That's what I was thinking when I posted that. I would totally love to see Priest do another album with that same kind of slow, dreamy quality. It's cool to see the progession in their style too from Rockarolla to Sad Wings to Stained Class to Sin After Sin and then beyond.

Now with the aid of your new walking stick
You hobble along through society thick
And look mesmerized by the face of it all
You keep to the gutter in case you fall
;)
(Sorry Tricky...just realized your thread has been totally thread jacked!)

Yojimbo
21-Sep-2008, 08:11 PM
I saw a movie of his a few years back called Revolver. Was this a US title for that film?

Horrible movie...although I saw an early version but it Stunk, and after such great films as LS2SB and Snatch this was a major disappointment...we are talking Land of the dead disappointment. ;)
Agree with Skip and Symphonix. My wife and I saw Revolver. What the hell is that? I blame Ciccone, she has stolen Guy's mojo.