PDA

View Full Version : Guy N. Smith

dracenstein
19-Sep-2008, 07:20 PM
Does anybody remember Guy N. Smith? He was a pulp horror writer in the 70s and 80s, but still writing today. Best known for his six book series on giant crabs.

He has a website with a forum (recently joined it, quite fun, but at the moment there are only 180 members, so I'm looking for recruits:D), and there is good news. New audio books of his crab series, old books being reprinted in hardback, reprint of his graphic novel, Crab's Fury, Night of the Werewolf is coming out on CD (it had previously been published only in German, it had been going to be published by Dell but it didn't happen).

http://www.guynsmith.com

AcesandEights
19-Sep-2008, 07:33 PM
Best known for his six book series on giant crabs.

:stunned:

There are...no words...they should have sent a poet.

(I love good pulp fiction, but my tastes tend toward early to mid 20th cen. I'll give it a look though. Thanks :) )

Bub666
20-Sep-2008, 02:28 AM
I love pulp fiction,so I'll be checking this out.

SymphonicX
20-Sep-2008, 07:33 AM
Does anybody remember Guy N. Smith? He was a pulp horror writer in the 70s and 80s, but still writing today. Best known for his six book series on giant crabs.

He has a website with a forum (recently joined it, quite fun, but at the moment there are only 180 members, so I'm looking for recruits:D), and there is good news. New audio books of his crab series, old books being reprinted in hardback, reprint of his graphic novel, Crab's Fury, Night of the Werewolf is coming out on CD (it had previously been published only in German, it had been going to be published by Dell but it didn't happen).

http://www.guynsmith.com

I read one called Death Bell , I think, once, and I think one about an airplane...Death Flight probably...lol

Also remember one about a girl who gets kidnapped for medical testing, I *think*

didn't really dig him tbh....was a fun read for 200 pages but I was left wanting more...