PDA

View Full Version : Night of the living Dead

Andy
21-Sep-2008, 07:58 PM
Thought id post this just in case anyone wants to watch it :)

BBc18J5cUcs

Bub666
22-Sep-2008, 01:23 AM
Very cool,I'll watch it later.I just watched it the other day.

JasonEdw
23-Sep-2008, 03:10 AM
I ddin't know you could upload a video that big in youtube!
Judith Ridley was hot in the day...

AcesandEights
23-Sep-2008, 03:36 AM
I ddin't know you could upload a video that big in youtube!

Yeah, I'm a little surprised as well...pleasantly surprised :)

Hell, yeah!

Bub666
23-Sep-2008, 11:31 AM

I agree.She was beautiful back then.

DawnGirl27
24-Sep-2008, 11:24 PM
Cool find! I was pretty surprised too, that you can upload something that big. Maybe some people who have never (perish the thought! :)) seen the movie will stumble upon it and get hooked. Fresh meat!!! :p

Bub666
26-Sep-2008, 03:25 AM
Maybe some people who have never (perish the thought! :)) seen the movie will stumble upon it and get hooked. Fresh meat!!! :p

Yeah,but the chances of some one on this site who hasn't seen Night'68 are slim to nun.

darth los
03-Oct-2008, 03:55 AM
Cooper's wife was smokin' hot.

It's a shame. That fact that the clip is even here reminds me of how GAR got raped on that one. :(

:cool:

Bub666
03-Oct-2008, 04:00 AM
Cooper's wife was smokin' hot.

It's a shame. That fact that the clip is even here reminds me of how GAR got raped on that one. :(

:cool:

Yeah,it's sad that they screwed up the copyright on the movie.Just think about the tens of millions of dollars they lost because of that.

DawnGirl27
03-Oct-2008, 08:35 PM
Yeah,but the chances of some one on this site who hasn't seen Night'68 are slim to nun.

Sorry, I didn't clarify myself better... I meant the general YouTube viewers. I agree with you that one would hope that anyone visiting here would've seen it already. ;)

darth los
03-Oct-2008, 11:58 PM
Yeah,it's sad that they screwed up the copyright on the movie.Just think about the tens of millions of dollars they lost because of that.

What's sad is that that might be a low end estimate. Think about it. The man created a monster on par with dracula or frankenstein. That's easily worth hundreds of millions on the franchise rights alone.

Eagle Eye
02-Dec-2008, 10:20 AM
Cool I have seen the movie many times before and it's great.

DubiousComforts
02-Dec-2008, 06:10 PM
The story of leaving a copyright notice off the film is not what screwed them up. If the film had been properly registered, it shouldn't have made much difference.

Nathalie
12-Oct-2009, 11:09 PM
I actually watched this movie for the first time, with my 8 year old brother :rolleyes: a few days ago. I love old movies and this has to be one of the best I've ever seen. I just loved all the zombies, especially that little girl at the end, oh and I also liked when that guy got shot! Funny that the only survivor, totally innocent got shot by the police. I do feel a bit sorry for him of course, but I just didn't expect that to happen... :D So yeah it was an exciting and well made film. My brother loved it too, he hasn't done anything but acting totally zombie lately and he nags at me everyday about that he wants to watch more. Soon l get 'Dawn' in the mail and we'll watch that one too! Can't wait :hyper:

capncnut
12-Oct-2009, 11:19 PM
I actually watched this movie for the first time, with my 8 year old brother :rolleyes:
I'm glad you loved it and your brother Jim (who is seriously cool btw - he does zombie impressions all around the house now) loved it too.

And yes, Nat has been sent Dawn Of The Dead.

Nathalie
12-Oct-2009, 11:27 PM
I'm glad you loved it and your brother Jim (who is seriously cool btw - he does zombie impressions all around the house now) loved it too.

Hmmm, cool? maybe a little bit, but annoying most of the time. :D
Yeah, he's zombie obsessed now. We can expect him to register here in a few years :D

Thanks again, honey.