PDA

View Full Version : George Michael arrested.... again!!!

capncnut
21-Sep-2008, 11:14 PM
Pop puffer, George Michael was arrested on Friday after being caught in a public lavatory (yet again), possessing a number of drugs, including cannabis and crack cocaine.

Reports say that a suspicious toilet attendant tipped off the police, after the multi-millionaire singer was seen loitering around the underground loos of Hampstead Heath station. A spokesman for the Metropolitan police confirmed, “a 45-year-old man was arrested on September 19th on suspicion of possession of drugs in the Hampstead Heath area. He was taken to a north London police station where he received a caution for possession of class A and class C drugs”.

How many more times is this flake going to get away with it? In 2006, he was found slumped over the steering wheel of his car, smashed out of his brains and was given a two-year driving ban. Not to mention the various charges of wanking himself off in front of members of the public.

What is it with George Michael and toilets? I'm beginning to think he might be a secret sales rep for Jeyes Bloo Articlean...

Also, the guy goes around boasting how he's rich and can afford to be druggy (which doesn't really set a good example), and incorporates all this into his live shows by dressing up as a copper in a pink leather suit. While I have nothing against the usage of marijuana behind closed doors, this idiot is in real need of an attitude adjustment.

I have to admit that when the news said ‘Michael in new crack charge’, I thought he’d been buggering burly blokes again. But it does make me wonder that if a regular Joe was being repeatedly arrested for similar drug offences then would he be as lucky? I don’t think so and it pisses me right off!

Really, does all this have anything to do with the fact that he has just announced a ‘no-holds-barred’ autobiography, and signed a six figure sum with HarperCollins to publish it?

Click (http://dailypisshead.blogspot.com/) for article.

Mike70
22-Sep-2008, 12:01 AM
damn, george is looking rough as hell in that pic in the article.

what is it about george michael and public bogs?? you'd think he would've learned after his previous, ahem, trouble that public toilets, illicit activities and he don't mix.

capncnut
22-Sep-2008, 12:09 AM
damn, george is looking rough as hell in that pic in the article.
That pic was a photo straight from when he was found slumped against his wheel in 2006. A peach isn't it? :D

AcesandEights
22-Sep-2008, 12:14 AM
Hmmm, can anyone say downward spiral?

Bub666
22-Sep-2008, 01:19 AM
How many time has George Michael been arrested now?

MikePizzoff
22-Sep-2008, 01:35 AM
Rock n roll!!!

:shifty:

...too bad his music blows dogs for quarters.

Bub666
22-Sep-2008, 01:39 AM

:lol::lol::lol:

clanglee
24-Sep-2008, 05:38 AM
Rock n roll!!!

:shifty:

I think that HE blows dogs for quarters. . .his music just stinks!! ;):p

Trencher
24-Sep-2008, 04:41 PM
I think Georg Michals music is great. He got a great sining voice and his songs are catchy.
I dont understand why he goes to public toilets to pick up homos when he could just put up a sign outside his house telling them to get in line, and why does he have crack cocaine? Is he not a millionare? Maybe he is being set up by the record companies? He stood up to them you know.

SymphonicX
24-Sep-2008, 05:24 PM
hahaha brilliant...

Caught in the toilet with a crack...

makes a change from being caught in the toilet with a cock....

Tricky
24-Sep-2008, 05:54 PM
Whats more important is why wasnt he charged?why does he get off lightly when an ordinary person would be facing at least 2 years inside for what he was carrying!i HATE it when celebrities get away with things like that.Its like Kate moss,amy winehouse,pete doherty etc,its common knowledge that they are caning hard drugs on a daily basis,sometimes pictures appear of them with the stuff still caked round their noses,yet nothing is ever done about it!and even if they get arrested there is never any charges or punishment :mad::annoyed:

Yojimbo
25-Sep-2008, 12:30 AM
I think that HE blows dogs for quarters. . .his music just stinks!! ;):p
Best...quip...ever!

Bub666
25-Sep-2008, 02:38 AM
I think Georg Michals music is great. He got a great sining voice and his songs are catchy.

:confused:
You actually like his music.Now thats scary.

Neil
25-Sep-2008, 08:06 AM
:confused:
You actually like his music.Now thats scary.

His solo stuff from the 80s was good (eg: Faith)...

clanglee
25-Sep-2008, 08:43 AM
Yeah. . I hate to admit it. . but I rather liked that album

Mike70
25-Sep-2008, 12:13 PM
i think a few of you might have some sugar in your tanks.:lol:

capncnut
26-Sep-2008, 01:31 PM
His solo stuff from the 80s was good (eg: Faith)...
I prefer Wham as it happens. :D

Neil
26-Sep-2008, 01:35 PM
I prefer Wham as it happens. :D

Can't say I didn't have my suspicions!

capncnut
26-Sep-2008, 01:40 PM
Can't say I didn't have my suspicions!
Aw, come off it. Name one person on the planet who doesn't know the lyrics to Wham Rap or Club Tropicana, regardless of whether they liked 'em or not. :D

Bub666
26-Sep-2008, 07:17 PM
i think a few of you might have some sugar in your tanks.:lol:

Mike70
26-Sep-2008, 07:28 PM
Aw, come off it. Name one person on the planet who doesn't know the lyrics to Wham Rap or Club Tropicana, regardless of whether they liked 'em or not. :D

*raises hand*

i've never even heard of either of these. when wham was around in the 80s, i was listening to stuff like slayer, overkill, voivod and punk bands. i would've sooner been caught fu*king a dog on fountain square in cincinnati than been caught listening to george michael.

ZombieGrrL
28-Sep-2008, 11:57 AM
You would think he would stay away from public toilets...........

I like his music.... the Outside filmclip was a great comeback the last time he got arrested, I wonder if there'll be a new song!

Bub666
28-Sep-2008, 01:22 PM
You would think he would stay away from public toilets

I guess he didn't learn his lesson after the first time he was arrested in the bathroom.Hopefully he learned it this time.

lullubelle
28-Sep-2008, 07:37 PM
Somebody should tell Mr. Michael to stay out of public bathrooms, I mean is it me or everytime he gets in trouble he is in one, ****ty ain't:D

RustyHicks
28-Sep-2008, 11:18 PM
Wasn't he arrested a few years ago for peeing in an alleyway
or something like that.
I guess he had to go-go.
Wonder, was he whistling
wake me up before you go while
he was....
Oh never mind, my head is not quite here tonight

Bub666
29-Sep-2008, 01:33 AM
I guess he had to go-go.Wonder, was he whistlingwake me up before you go while he was....

That was funny.I was just thinking the same thing.

clanglee
30-Sep-2008, 03:26 AM

Here in the states they were a one hit wonder. Wake me Up was really the only song that hit it big here.

capncnut
30-Sep-2008, 04:26 PM
Here in the states they were a one hit wonder. Wake me Up was really the only song that hit it big here.
Actually they had three number 1 and four top 10 hits in America. Ah, the beauty of the internet. :D