PDA

View Full Version : Looking for the 3 DawnOTD NECA Action Figures?

axlish
22-Sep-2008, 02:50 PM
Here is a pretty good buy it now price for all three, open, on eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NECA-Dawn-of-the-Dead-Figure-Lot-Flyboy-Plaid-and-HKZ_W0QQitemZ180292148614QQihZ008QQcategoryZ36565Q QssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

bassman
22-Sep-2008, 03:13 PM
I HAVE been looking for these figures. But already being open kind of scares me...

EDIT: I got my brother to use his account and I should have them buy the end of the week. Thanks for the heads up Axlish.:thumbsup:

axlish
22-Sep-2008, 05:37 PM
Good deal man. Being open makes them ship a lot cheaper too. Heck of a deal if you were going to open them anyway.

bassman
22-Sep-2008, 05:47 PM
With shipping and all it came out to 32 bucks. About 10 bucks a figure....not bad.

The same guy also has a Shaun collection, Dawn bobble heads that I've never seen, and several other Neca collections. All around the same price as the set I bought.

Bub666
22-Sep-2008, 08:11 PM
Those action figures look awesome.

bassman
01-Oct-2008, 11:56 PM
Got them a few days ago. AWESOME. I had heard they were great and the pictures looked good but after seeing them in person, I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone who waited on getting them like me.

Get them as soon as you have the chance. They're great. The look perfect next to my Hicks from Aliens, Alien, and Mulder and Scully figures.

Only problem with the three I ordered is that the dude failed to mention that flyboy's foot had broken the peg that stood him. And if you have these figures, you know that he's the hardest to stand up given his crooked leg. So now he won't stand and I've got him leaning up against the shelf. I'm considering super gluing his foot down, but I don't know....

Once again, thank you very much for the heads up Axlish.

axlish
02-Oct-2008, 12:18 AM
Sorry to hear that the peg is broken because he is a pain to pose properly.

ProfessorChaos
02-Oct-2008, 12:25 AM
i've got the hare krishna and flyboy figures, but not the airport zombie...mine are still in the packaging, though....just can't bring myself to open them.

bassman
02-Oct-2008, 12:29 AM
Sorry to hear that the peg is broken because he is a pain to pose properly.

Wasn't your fault. No biggie. Just thankful that you told me about them.

Professor - I bought mine without the packaging, so I don't know how good they look in there. But I can tell you that they look so cool up on a shelf. And if I had to be honest....I don't think they would be worth too much in the future regardless if they're opened or not. With a classic film like Dawn, we will see similar figures come and go.

It just so happened that after I got the figures on Friday, we had some out of town friends come out to see our kid and hang out on Saturday. Without me saying anything, they all mentioned how cool the figures were. One of them actually looked at Flyboy and said "Hey....I've seen that movie!":lol:

darth los
02-Oct-2008, 12:58 AM
i've got the hare krishna and flyboy figures, but not the airport zombie...mine are still in the packaging, though....just can't bring myself to open them.

They're always worth more when factory sealed dude.

:cool: