View Full Version : Profile updates

Andy
05-May-2006, 03:28 PM
you now see who your buddies and friends are on your profile.

buddies are people who you have added to your buddy list (http://www.homepageofthedead.com/vbb/profile.php?do=editlist), when you do this, they appear on your profile as a buddy.

a friend is a mutual buddy, in other words, someone who has also added you.

HLS
07-May-2006, 06:34 PM
you now see who your buddies and friends are on your profile.

buddies are people who you have added to your buddy list (http://www.homepageofthedead.com/vbb/profile.php?do=editlist), when you do this, they appear on your profile as a buddy.

a friend is a mutual buddy, in other words, someone who has also added you.

I have a suggestion for improvements that came to me this morning. The ignore a person feature. It should also block the other person from viewing your threads/posts as well as blocking theirs from your viewing. If you know what I mean. It is just a suggestion of something I would like to see in place.:D

Adrenochrome
07-May-2006, 07:04 PM
I have a suggestion for improvements that came to me this morning. The ignore a person feature. It should also block the other person from viewing your threads/posts as well as blocking theirs from your viewing. If you know what I mean. It is just a suggestion of something I would like to see in place.:D
You shouldn't dictate to others what posts they are allowed to read. That's just rediculous.
Plus, if you keep mentioning that I'm "blocked", why do I get daily resquests for you to add me to you "buddy list"?

Arcades057
09-May-2006, 06:32 PM
I like that idea too. It'd be a good way to avoid certain... incidents...

Adrenochrome
09-May-2006, 06:35 PM
I like that idea too. It'd be a good way to avoid certain... incidents...
So, what's to stop people (the "ignored ones") from reading your posts when not logged in? They can still be seen. Use your head. It's an internet forum, not a schoolyard playground. Come on kids! get with the program!

Arcades057
12-May-2006, 05:02 AM
I just found out today, HLS, that we have one! It's in the user CP. Definitely getting some use out of it already... :p

HLS
12-May-2006, 11:44 AM
I just found out today, HLS, that we have one! It's in the user CP. Definitely getting some use out of it already... :p send me a PM i can not find it.

I just found out today, HLS, that we have one! It's in the user CP. Definitely getting some use out of it already... :p the people on my ignore list apparently still can read my posts.

deadwrtr
12-May-2006, 11:51 AM
I just found out today, HLS, that we have one! It's in the user CP. Definitely getting some use out of it already... :p

Agreed! I'm utilizing it as well. It makes this place so much cleaner...

Although some posts make little sense when the originating poster is the one who is blocked. :skull:

Adrenochrome
12-May-2006, 12:40 PM
i see you.........:|
careful, I see all of your your halos slippin' down

another quote, "Open up your eyes, and let the child learn."

why do you guys get so angry because of what's said online? Hell, if you're bitter, keep it to yourself. You three complain more than anyone here about everything here.