PDA

View Full Version : Clay Aiken opened the door and stepped out of the closet.

DeadJonas190
24-Sep-2008, 05:48 AM
Yep. He finally came out of the closet even though it was pretty aparant. Now if Michael Jackson would come out of the closet there could be a supergroup gay boy band with Clay Aiken, George Michaels, and Lance Bass... lol the nightmares!

All joking aside, this is not a gay bashing thread so if your going to do that don't even post. I will ask to have the thread removed if you decided to do so.

clanglee
24-Sep-2008, 05:56 AM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/43/76010595_aaf21c1a70.jpg?v=0

No sh*it?:rolleyes:

Bub666
24-Sep-2008, 12:55 PM
Like there was ever any doubt that he was gay.He should have came out of the closet back when this all started.

slickwilly13
24-Sep-2008, 01:09 PM
Lindsay Lohan just came out, too. No surprise there.

Bub666
24-Sep-2008, 01:14 PM
Lindsay Lohan just came out, too. No surprise there.

I'am still surprise by that.I never would have guess that she was gay.

Mike70
24-Sep-2008, 01:27 PM
i barely know who clay aiken is but good for him that he doesn't feel the need to hide who he is anymore.

AcesandEights
24-Sep-2008, 01:30 PM
Yeah, good for him. Not a fan, but I can't be arsed to wish ill on someone because I don't like their music.

slickwilly13
24-Sep-2008, 01:39 PM

She came out as bi. Lindsay is with that fugly butch named Samantha Ronson. She can do better than that.

Mike70
24-Sep-2008, 02:30 PM
that fugly butch named Samantha Ronson.

calling samantha ronson a fugly butch is an insult to the entire fugly butch community. that chick is a swamp jackal of the first degree, words nearly fail to describe how hideous she is.

capncnut
24-Sep-2008, 02:32 PM
Lohan's been munching rugs for a while now, surely the numerous pics of her snogging girls was a giveaway...

darth los
24-Sep-2008, 03:07 PM
It's a shame that in this day and age this is still a newsworthy story. But yeah, the question is who didn't know. :rolleyes:

Trencher
24-Sep-2008, 04:38 PM
Who the hell is Clay Aiken anyway?

darth los
24-Sep-2008, 04:39 PM
He's **** than a *****, that's who he is.:lol:

edited by mod

Kaos
24-Sep-2008, 07:30 PM
Easy on the gay jokes guys. The Discrimination rules cover homosexuals.

bassman
24-Sep-2008, 07:42 PM
Regardless of his sexual orientation.....there's something about that guy that makes me want to punch him everytime I see his face.:rockbrow:

Kaos
24-Sep-2008, 08:00 PM
...there's something about that guy that makes me want to punch him everytime I see his face.:rockbrow:

Country singers have that effect on me too.;)

Mike70
24-Sep-2008, 08:08 PM

amen to that. country music just makes me want to :hurl:

darth los
24-Sep-2008, 08:20 PM
Easy on the gay jokes guys. The Discrimination rules cover homosexuals.

I apologize to anyone that might have offended. :( You know i didn't mean it that way.

Kaos
24-Sep-2008, 09:13 PM
I know, man. Just a friendly reminder, that's all.

Mutineer
24-Sep-2008, 10:29 PM
This is news ?

Thanks Clay for the official confirmation but we already knew.

MoonSylver
24-Sep-2008, 10:37 PM

Meh. She could still pull a Julie Cypher or Anne Heiche.

Bub666
24-Sep-2008, 11:47 PM
Meh. She could still pull a Julie Cypher or Anne Heiche.

I know,it seems like a lot of women that say they'll gay later on become straight again.

acealive1
24-Sep-2008, 11:52 PM

even kellie pickler?

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e109/acealive1/kellie_pickler_bikini_space_big.jpg

i'd have all the kids she wanted:sneaky:

Yojimbo
25-Sep-2008, 12:18 AM
Yep. He finally came out of the closet even though it was pretty aparant. Now if Michael Jackson would come out of the closet there could be a supergroup gay boy band with Clay Aiken, George Michaels, and Lance Bass... lol the nightmares!

All joking aside, this is not a gay bashing thread so if your going to do that don't even post. I will ask to have the thread removed if you decided to do so.

It certainly is not any surprise that he's gay, though I wonder why he had to hold off on confirming this for so long. Sure, it's nobody's business, really, but it's kind of sad that he was apparently so uncomfortable about it that he would not simply state that he was gay. (Not that there's anything wrong with that) Yeah, sure there are societal pressures and the like, but still I think folks should just be themselves and be happy with that and to hell what everyone else thinks.

Not a fan of him or his music, but good for him that he finally decided to come out. Though, I did hear a story about him artificially inseminating a female accquaintance of his so that he could have a baby, and that sort of reminds me of Michael Jackson's weirdness.

MikePizzoff
25-Sep-2008, 01:19 AM
this is news ?

Thanks clay for the official confirmation but we already knew.

zing!!!

darth los
25-Sep-2008, 01:35 AM
even kellie pickler?

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e109/acealive1/kellie_pickler_bikini_space_big.jpg

i'd have all the kids she wanted:sneaky:

After i'm done with her, sure, go right ahead. :cool:

capncnut
25-Sep-2008, 04:46 AM
even kellie pickler?
I do believe he meant Dolly Parton...

DeadJonas190
25-Sep-2008, 06:51 AM
She came out as bi. Lindsay is with that fugly butch named Samantha Ronson. She can do better than that.

I saw that story too, but I can't stand her, she annoys me, so I didn't mention it.

Anyway, I agree with a lot of people saying good for him. At least now he can be who he is and not have to worry about it anymore.