PDA

View Full Version : bungie countdown ends with teaser trailer

Danny
25-Sep-2008, 03:19 PM
http://kotaku.com/5054662/the-bungie-countdown-endswith-a-teaser-trailer

dont know about you but this has got half life style episode style expansions written all over it, and tats got me more excited, given it seems to be set just after halo 2 than the meiocre-fest that halo 3s campaign was.
Though thats mostly because i just loved halo 2's earth levels and more of that during the flood invasion would rock.

Craig
25-Sep-2008, 03:34 PM
I already know about Halo Wars and Halo: Chronicles, but what's this a teaser for?

SymphonicX
25-Sep-2008, 04:35 PM
Argh you're killing me with anticipation!!

capncnut
26-Sep-2008, 01:38 PM
I think it's safe to assume that Hellz is right on this one given the Halo 3 title at the end. It's very likely that it's an expansion pack of sorts, containing a new story mission and maybe a couple of maps. Didn't I see someone elses name at the beginning of the trailer? Maybe it's all gonna be from the perspective of a regular soldier instead of the Master Chief.

Danny
26-Sep-2008, 04:10 PM
ive heard its a graw style co-op sqaud based shooter.

now THAT is a genre that needs co-op, halo 3 did NOT need co-op.

p2501
28-Sep-2008, 08:31 AM
coagulating comfirmed bits and rumor, it's supposed to be a squad based shooter (hopefully better than GRAW, which sucked balls), tracking an ODST unit, the timeline is unclear, but my guess is it's set between 2 and 3, in new mombassa.

i'm thinking that this is going to cover or atleast lead to a tie in with the "Believe" ads we say used to promote HAlo3.