PDA

View Full Version : McG by name, McG by nature...

Neil
30-Sep-2008, 10:54 AM
...seems a director capable of producing ****ty films, can also produce ****ty statements...

He said his new T4 film has Cameron's blessing and advice... Only problem is he seems to have forgotten to tell Cameron this :rolleyes:

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/McG-Lied-About-Cameron-s-T4-Blessing-10359.html

Bub666
30-Sep-2008, 11:35 AM
Like Cameron was ever going to give McG his blessing for T4.This movie looks like it's going to be crappy.

acealive1
30-Sep-2008, 08:51 PM
how bout when u buy the rights u can do what u want with a film. its how its always been :)

Yojimbo
30-Sep-2008, 11:45 PM
how bout when u buy the rights u can do what u want with a film. its how its always been :)
As in that fool Zack Snyder's misleadlingly titled "Dawn of the Dead"

Well, in Snyder's defense - and it gives me cramps to come to his defense in any way - at least he did not specifically say that he got George A Romero's blessing for the movie.

bassman
01-Oct-2008, 12:13 AM

True, the company has the rights....but to say that you have the creator of the franchise giving you his blessing when he actually doesn't give you his blessing....uhhhh....that's a different story.;)

darth los
01-Oct-2008, 12:55 AM

Well, in Snyder's defense - and it gives me cramps to come to his defense in any way - at least he did not specifically say that he got George A Romero's blessing for the movie.

Oh crap. We're gonna start this here in this forum as well !?! lol

DAWN 04' BABY !! YEAH !! :thumbsup:

:cool:

Bub666
01-Oct-2008, 01:54 AM

Do you really think Gar would have given Zack Snyder blessing to remake Dawn?Hell no!

MinionZombie
01-Oct-2008, 09:57 AM
Indeed, lying your ass off in a PR move is a big naughty no-no, and nob'ed-G is a moron for trying it on, but it's hilarious to see the pie land right back in his face.

I bet you T4 will be sh*t ... the only question is, will it be less sh*t, or more sh*t than T3?

DjfunkmasterG
01-Oct-2008, 11:22 AM
Do you really think Gar would have given Zack Snyder blessing to remake Dawn?Hell no!

We don't know, so we can't say. I doubt he would have but, if anyone gets the chance when the next meet Romero, ask him. If Zack Snyder approached him about DAWN 04, would he have gave him his blessing.

Neil
01-Oct-2008, 02:58 PM
That's enough about Dawn 04... Let's not hijack the thread!

DjfunkmasterG
02-Oct-2008, 10:00 AM
Not hojacking the thread, just commenting on another post in which someone had asked if they think ZS would have gotten GAR's permission/blessing. When you think about it, it is pretty much staying on topic, and that topic being getting a filmmakers blessing.

MoonSylver
02-Oct-2008, 10:41 PM
...seems a director capable of producing ****ty films, can also produce ****ty statements...

He said his new T4 film has Cameron's blessing and advice... Only problem is he seems to have forgotten to tell Cameron this :rolleyes:

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/McG-Lied-About-Cameron-s-T4-Blessing-10359.html

AHAHAHA!!!! What a tool. One more reason to avid this movie like the plague. All I can say to McG is:

http://www.danwade.com/images/douchebag2.jpg