PDA

View Full Version : Hot Fuzz - the vlogs...

MinionZombie
05-May-2006, 07:00 PM
Can't remember who it was that posted the link to the vlogs for Hot Fuzz (on the Working Title Films site), anyway, checked it again today and there's now 7 videos up. The film looks rather freakin' cool, Pegg as spunky as always with his humour as is Frost ... I smell the greatness of Shaun doubled, nay tripled.

Hot Fuzz can't come soon enough, if you haven't seen the vlogs (video blog), then google it up bitches! Whoever posted it originally a couple of months ago or so, good stuff. :cool:

bassman
05-May-2006, 07:08 PM
I believe it twas me.:D

It does look great. You can't go wrong with a buddy cop movie.....except "Rush Hour"....that's wrong.

I'll be there opening day. Hopefully it won't take 20000 years to be released here in the states like "Shaun" was...

MinionZombie
05-May-2006, 07:20 PM
That's what it's like for us Brits waiting for American movies to be released ... which is 99% of movies. Even British films are funded by French or American money! Darth Brown can suck a beanbag and choke on it, that damned bastard!!!

Mini-rant over :D

Danny
06-May-2006, 01:25 AM
That's what it's like for us Brits waiting for American movies to be released ... which is 99% of movies. Even British films are funded by French or American money! Darth Brown can suck a beanbag and choke on it, that damned bastard!!!

Mini-rant over :D

amen to that ,and im a long time simon pegg fan ever since spaced, my all time favourtie channel 4 show, and his early work with bill bailey, if this is anything like shaun or spaced itll be good, i bet well see the same people from spaced in it that we did in shaun, itd be cool to see them work with the actor who played brian in spaced though most americans would just call him a "douchebag":lol:

actually since ive been thinking of something rep worthy from MZ heres this:

http://www.workingtitlefilms.com/featureProductionDiary.php?featureID=100

theres 7 on there but the one the link opens to doesnt work ,lol. but apparently the part troll himself is starring in it, bill bailey rules!

anybody know the release date?

also i just bought danger 50,000 volts but havent seen the danger 50,000 zombies bit, anyone seen it yet?

MinionZombie
06-May-2006, 05:50 PM
Danger! 50,000 Zombies is hilarious - watch it now damn youze!

Rock on Russel Fell! :cool:

Danny
06-May-2006, 05:51 PM
anyone ever catch hyperdrive though, i liked it but it was no red dwarf.

MinionZombie
06-May-2006, 05:52 PM
Hyperdrive was iffy ... something to watch, but nothing special by any means. Red Dwarf is the freakin' Daddy though.

*Rimmer style salute*

Danny
06-May-2006, 05:55 PM
*followed by a lister style nervous wave*:lol: