View Full Version : im sorry ma'am, but your sons gone full retard

Danny
02-Oct-2008, 04:09 PM
"hey guys lets go follow this tornado!"

tkUDfJrQnCY

this is why you never go full retard.

bassman
02-Oct-2008, 04:26 PM
I don't think they were following a tornado considering that they act surprised when they see one. "Is that a tornado?!?"

Hail storms are quite common in certain areas. In fact, I recently had to have my truck repaired from a hail storm. With no tornado.

And I think you may have misunderstood the whole "full retard" thing. It was about acting...

Danny
02-Oct-2008, 05:05 PM
they posted the video stating they were "stormchasers", given the term "chaser" im assumin', at a stretch, that they were following something, possibly weather related, maybe. sort of.

Skippy911sc
02-Oct-2008, 05:39 PM
I once heard this saying and I think it is more than fitting...

"You can't fix stupid!"

bassman
02-Oct-2008, 05:44 PM
they posted the video stating they were "stormchasers", given the term "chaser" im assumin', at a stretch, that they were following something, possibly weather related, maybe. sort of.

And you posted the video on this site, so I didn't see that "stormchaser" comment on the youtube page. Maybe. Sort of.;)

Danny
02-Oct-2008, 05:53 PM
i think the key phrase i missed was "amateur" storm chaser:lol:

Mike70
02-Oct-2008, 07:24 PM
i think the key phrase i missed was "amateur" storm chaser:lol:

amateurish enough to be in front of a storm system where hail almost always forms.

Bub666
03-Oct-2008, 03:38 AM
Those people are complete idiots.

darth los
03-Oct-2008, 03:39 AM

"You can't fix stupid!"

But then again what would you tube be without people like that?

:cool:

Neil
03-Oct-2008, 09:26 AM
Why is it so hard?

Media forum!!!!!!!

I threatened last time I'd start deleting these instead of moving them...

Danny
03-Oct-2008, 03:56 PM
JUST BECAUSE ITS USING THE 'MEDIUM' OF VIDEO DOES NOT MEAN THIS IS MEDIA NEWS!, its a guys car getting hammered by hailstones, no significance to anyone, just general interest up for discussion. hence why i thought it prudent to post it in general and not media, which i see as more for "news" news, films and music.

we draw close to a duel on this topic my good sir!, my glove is ready for a preemptive across the face slap!:lol:

MinionZombie
03-Oct-2008, 06:07 PM
JUST BECAUSE ITS USING THE 'MEDIUM' OF VIDEO DOES NOT MEAN THIS IS MEDIA NEWS!, its a guys car getting hammered by hailstones, no significance to anyone, just general interest up for discussion. hence why i thought it prudent to post it in general and not media, which i see as more for "news" news, films and music.

we draw close to a duel on this topic my good sir!, my glove is ready for a preemptive across the face slap!:lol:
Ah-ha, but you've read the forum explanation the other way possible, but indeed the way not-so intended:

Discussion of movies (non-zombie), TV programming, music or internet media/videos.

So, news article not about film/tv/music, that's GD ... news article that happens to also have a video - take your pic, but probably GD primarily ... purely a video (e.g. YouTube) not pertaining to film/tv/music, that's Media Discussion.

Aye, it's a head-scratcher...but it's the way it is. We don't do change. :D:sneaky:

DjfunkmasterG
07-Oct-2008, 01:18 PM

"You can't fix stupid!"

Death can fix stupid.