PDA

View Full Version : Important thought for the day...

Neil
03-Oct-2008, 11:28 AM
Why are 'hot farts' smellier!

Most fart gas comes from swallowed air and consists largely of nitrogen and carbon dioxide, the oxygen having been absorbed by the time it reaches the anal opening. These gases are odorless, although they often pick up other (and more odiferous) components on the way through the bowel. They emerge from the anus in fairly large bubbles at body temperature. A person can often achieve a good sound with these voluminous farts, but they are commonly (but not always!) mundane with respect to odor, and don't feel particularly warm.

Another major source of fart gas is bacterial action. Bacterial fermentation and digestion processes produce heat as a byproduct as well as various pungent gases. The resulting bubbles of gas tend to be small, hot, and concentrated with stinky bacterial metabolic products. These emerge as the notorious, warm, SBD (Silent-But-Deadly), often in amounts too small to produce a good sound, but excelling in stench.

MinionZombie
03-Oct-2008, 01:25 PM
:lol:

Ah man that made me laugh.

Stinkers can also be thunderers though, but yeah, loud ones are often not smelly - just entertaining.

Also - if you've got "one in the pipe", soon to be expelled, guaranteed your butt bubbles pong something chronic. :lol:

Also, the hottest of hot farts are tricksters - how many times have you ripped a seriously hot and sweaty fart and thought for a moment, like a Deer in the headlights, "did I just follow through?" :eek::moon::stunned::lol:

That's my daily fill of toilet humour. :D

AcesandEights
03-Oct-2008, 01:38 PM
:stunned:

capncnut
03-Oct-2008, 05:04 PM
Stinkers can also be thunderers though, but yeah, loud ones are often not smelly - just entertaining.
Just like mine. I can let a rip that scores 9.9 on the Richter scale and it will never stink. It's only the gassy ones which go 'pfffff' that I can clear a room with. :D

MinionZombie
03-Oct-2008, 05:57 PM
Just like mine. I can let a rip that scores 9.9 on the Richter scale and it will never stink. It's only the gassy ones which go 'pfffff' that I can clear a room with. :D
:elol:

Or slowly fill a room with, replacing the air with ass-gas (or indeed arse-garse :D), so that when someone leaves and comes back, or just enters for the first time it's like a wall of smell. *thud!* :lol:

Also - letting rip a really gutsy, loud fart whilst on the porcelain bowl is classic, makes me choke with laughter everytime. :D

DawnGirl27
03-Oct-2008, 08:10 PM
My younger brother was notorious not only for nasty smelling farts, but for leaving a SBD one, and suddenly taking off and leaving you standing there, which, when the stink fully manifested itself, made it look as if you did it. :stunned: Quite the embarrassing experience, being us girls, as a matter of etiquette, don't do such unfeminine things..... :D (okay, bean soup is not my friend, which my hubby can attest too, so I'll 'fess up to that!)
How about when you go into public restrooms, and you're in doing your thing, and next to you you hear someone let one rip? I try to get the heck out of there as fast as possible, 'cuz you never know if it's just an air one, or if there's something wicked behind it. :dead:
Ah, those bodily functions.... :p

MinionZombie
03-Oct-2008, 09:02 PM
lol! Ah mate, yeah I've been in a cubicle next door to someone dropping a LOUD set of kids off at the pool ... I got out of their very fast. :lol:

Chic Freak
04-Oct-2008, 10:56 AM
ass-gas (or indeed arse-garse :D)

Okay, that made me laugh.

MinionZombie
04-Oct-2008, 11:21 PM
Okay, that made me laugh.
*happy dance*

I did chuckle when I first said "arse-garse" to myself, I must be honest. :p

But then again, all butt-trumpet related material has me cackling, so...:)