PDA

View Full Version : And the casting begins...

Geophyrd
03-Oct-2008, 12:47 PM
Whether to preserve them... (http://www.moviehole.net/200815870-george-romero-heads-to-twin-peaks)

Mike70
03-Oct-2008, 03:35 PM
The as-yet-untitled zombie feature, which starts shooting in Ontario this week, involves inhabitants of an isolated island off the North American coast who find their relatives rising from the dead to eat their kin.

to me that sounds quite a bit like the stephen king story "home delivery."

jdog
04-Oct-2008, 04:03 PM
that sounds a lot like home delivery.

3pidemiC
04-Oct-2008, 04:59 PM
:)

Confirmed now as NOT a sequel to Diary?

Yissssssssssss.

Bub666
04-Oct-2008, 10:36 PM

Yissssssssssss.

Thats great news.I like that Gar's zombie movies don't have the same characters in them.I love that each movie has a different story to it.:D

UndeadGuyX
05-Oct-2008, 03:15 AM
Sounds like Lucio Fulci's Zombie to me...

clanglee
08-Oct-2008, 08:56 PM
Sounds like Lucio Fulci's Zombie to me...

Kind of. . .but I was really thinking Home Delivery as well. Sounds good to me.

Updates on Romero's next flick Island Of The Living Dead
3 October 2008 11:15 AM, PDT | From QuietEarth.us | See recent QuietEarth news

Within the past 24 hours there has been a huge amount of updates on Romero's next which has been tentatively titled Island of the Living Dead, and once again, this is Not a sequel even though we're using the poster to the right. First off, the synopsis has leaked and here it is: "The plot involves inhabitants of an isolated island off the North American coast who find their relatives rising from the dead to eat their kin. The leaders of the island feud over whether or not to kill their reanimated relatives or preserve them in hopes of finding a cure." Hmm, sounds a little bit like the sub-plot in Colin. The cast includes: Alan Van Sprang, Kenneth Welsh, Kathleen Munroe, Devon Bostick, Richard Fitzpatrick, Stefano Colacitti and Athena Karkanis.Voltage Pictures will handle international sales while Cinetic Media will be doing domestic. Lastly, AICN got their hands on some

(more)

See full article at QuietEarth.us »Permalink | Report a problem

darth los
09-Oct-2008, 05:55 PM

Yissssssssssss.

Of course not silly!! It's a sequel to home delivery. :cool:

DjfunkmasterG
09-Oct-2008, 08:15 PM
Is anyone else getting a bad vibe from this one?

kidgloves
09-Oct-2008, 08:21 PM
Is anyone else getting a bad vibe from this one?

Nope. As always, i'll remain extremely positive until i see the damn thing.

Mike70
09-Oct-2008, 08:31 PM
Nope. As always, i'll remain extremely positive until i see the damn thing.

:lol:

that, friends and neighbors, is a classic HPOTD statement if there ever was one.