PDA

View Full Version : SNL Mock VP debate (Funny as Hell)

DjfunkmasterG
05-Oct-2008, 07:01 PM
http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/clips/vp-debate-open-palin-biden/727421/

Tina Fey is hilarious as Palin, So strange how much they look alike.

Bub666
05-Oct-2008, 09:03 PM
That was freaking hilarious,I hope they do it again.

DjfunkmasterG
07-Oct-2008, 12:15 PM
Tina Fey is just the most perfect Sarah Palin, everyone, Queen latifah included did a fabulous job.

AcesandEights
07-Oct-2008, 01:37 PM
Yeah, everything they've done with the Palin character on SNL has been great so far. SNL really lifts its game for the elections, I must say. It's the only time I ever really seem to pay attention to the show anymore :(

darth los
07-Oct-2008, 03:19 PM
It's also very telling when they can lift whole portions of what Palin says, verbatim, and make a comedy sketch out out it.

Never has the saying "this stuff writes itself" rung so true.

I hope the woman realizes she's a punchline now....

:cool:

zombie04
08-Oct-2008, 05:42 AM
Oh how I dislike Joe Biden, but I have to say these people are a lot better than the people SNL had for the 2004 election.

bassman
08-Oct-2008, 03:04 PM
I hope the woman realizes she's a punchline now....

Yeah....but every other politician is too...

The skit was okay. As stated in the other thread about this same kind of skit....SNL is nothing like it used to be.

darth los
08-Oct-2008, 04:33 PM

The skit was okay. As stated in the other thread about this same kind of skit....SNL is nothing like it used to be.

Well, relatively speaking you're right. They're all hypocrites who talk out of both sides of their mouths. But i suspect that it's only because it's necessary to tell people what they want to hear in order to get their vote. Show me a politician who doesn't pander and i'll show you the loser of an election.

Bub666
09-Oct-2008, 01:35 AM

Yeah,SNL hasn't been good for a long time.

DjfunkmasterG
10-Oct-2008, 05:09 AM
SNL hasn't been good since the early 80's.

and Happy 5000th