PDA

View Full Version : Stan bush wants "the touch" in guitarhero and rock band

Danny
06-Oct-2008, 10:01 PM
http://kotaku.com/5059337/stan-bush-wants-the-touch-in-guitar-hero-rock-band#c8168099

for those of you who dont know, this was the theme to the 1988 transformers movie.

for those of you who dont know im as gay for this as bass is for ghostbusters, if not downright flaming:lol:, this was my childhood movie, i watched it everyday for like year, my mom actually destroyed the tape. but i kept buying replacements, then the dvd for 99p a few years back, it came out the eyar i was born, ive watched it a couple of times for every year of my life, this is major spoodge-age for me!, ITS THE ****ING TOUCH BABY!

30BFrLl07r4

if this takes i can see the the power rangers, thundrcats and all those old tv themes appearing.

which would rock geek cock form here to cybertron.:cool:

MikePizzoff
06-Oct-2008, 10:07 PM
I prefer Dirk Diggler's rendition.

3C9Bng7NPPY

acealive1
06-Oct-2008, 10:39 PM
im trying to figure out why it wasnt in the transformers movie a couple of years ago. and the solo is better than half the stuff on guitar hero now

MikePizzoff
06-Oct-2008, 11:12 PM
im trying to figure out why it wasnt in the transformers movie a couple of years ago. and the solo is better than half the stuff on guitar hero now

A) It wasn't in the new Transformers because that kind of music isn't really popular anymore; you'd probably never hear MTV play that ever again.

B) That movie blows, anyway. :D

bassman
06-Oct-2008, 11:15 PM
Thanks for the nod, hells.:D

I know Transformers has a huge following like Ghostbusters....so why hasn't a fan made one?

Example(Guitar Hero 3):

PlMZrxBFRgU&hl=en&fs=1

MikePizzoff
06-Oct-2008, 11:57 PM
so why hasn't a fan made one?

Someone has...

kWMmbP_7IRA

acealive1
07-Oct-2008, 11:04 PM
A) It wasn't in the new Transformers because that kind of music isn't really popular anymore; you'd probably never hear MTV play that ever again.

B) That movie blows, anyway. :D

Although he did submit two tracks for the producers of the live action Transformers movie, it was not included on the final soundtrack. However, Stan re-released his album 'In This Life' on July 3rd, 2007 with the two additional tracks he submitted for the Transformers soundtrack, (an updated version of The Touch, and an updated version of his song from BotCon 1997, Ground Zero, entitled "'Till All Are One").