PDA

View Full Version : Halo 3: Recon

Bunker65
09-Oct-2008, 07:14 PM
Well, here is what that Bungie teaser trailer was all about:

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/community/news/2008/1008-reconpreview.htm

It is, as some have speculated, a new game based in the Halo universe. You will get to play as an ODST (Orbital Drop Shock Trooper) in the time leading up to the Master Chief's return to Earth at the beginning of Halo 3. It's scheduled release is Fall 2009. :cool:

darth los
09-Oct-2008, 07:22 PM
Well, here is what that Bungie teaser trailer was all about:

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/community/news/2008/1008-reconpreview.htm

It is, as some have speculated, a new game based in the Halo universe. You will get to play as an ODST (Orbital Drop Shock Trooper) in the time leading up to the Master Chief's return to Earth at the beginning of Halo 3. It's scheduled release is Fall 2009. :cool:

I can just hear my son asking for it already. But there's no way i'm going to tell him about it yet. That would be suicidal. You ever tell a kid that you're going on a trip in a couple of weeks? Exactly.

:cool:

Bunker65
09-Oct-2008, 07:28 PM
I can just hear my son asking for it already. But there's no way i'm going to tell him about it yet. That would be suicidal. You ever tell a kid that you're going on a trip in a couple of weeks? Exactly.

Hell no, you keep this info to yourself !!! You want to keep your sanity or whatever is left of it :D. You tell your son now & you are toast :dead:.

MikePizzoff
09-Oct-2008, 09:18 PM

Son?! Son that plays Halo/video games?! How old are you, dude??? I always thought you were only a few years older than me!

Danny
09-Oct-2008, 10:18 PM
will it be a downloadable expansion off live or a in store hard copy purchase though?

darth los
10-Oct-2008, 02:15 AM
Son?! Son that plays Halo/video games?! How old are you, dude??? I always thought you were only a few years older than me!

I'm only 30. lol

I actually have three sons ages 4, 7 and 9. Not all of them are into halo though.

MinionZombie
10-Oct-2008, 08:52 AM
will it be a downloadable expansion off live or a in store hard copy purchase though?
I've heard DVD hard copy to buy in a shop and everything.

Bunker65
10-Oct-2008, 02:34 PM
I've heard DVD hard copy to buy in a shop and everything.

I believe MZ is correct here. As far as I've heard or seen it's going to be a stand alone to be sold as it's own disc in the shops & stores.

If I hear or see anything different I'll post it here. :cool:

Danny
10-Oct-2008, 03:47 PM
yep, officially disc only.

darth los
10-Oct-2008, 04:07 PM
I believe MZ is correct here. As far as I've heard or seen it's going to be a stand alone to be sold as it's own disc in the shops & stores.

If I hear or see anything different I'll post it here. :cool:

Yeah, until a super duper collectors edition comes out with a limited edition spartan jock strap.

Bunker65
10-Oct-2008, 04:36 PM
Yeah, until a super duper collectors edition comes out with a limited edition spartan jock strap.

I'd buy that for a dollar :D. Actually, about 70+ some odd dollars :eek:. :cool:

darth los
10-Oct-2008, 05:21 PM
I'd buy that for a dollar :D. Actually, about 70+ some odd dollars :eek:. :cool:

I'll tell you what though. It better be waaaaaaay bigger than that minature helmet the last on came with. LMFAO!! In my case atleast. :sneaky:

SymphonicX
12-Oct-2008, 10:30 AM
FALL 2009??

That's like, november after next right?

That's ****ing lame. I wish they wouldn't be announcing this **** so early. **** them.