PDA

View Full Version : Midnight Club: LA anyone?

SymphonicX
12-Oct-2008, 11:35 AM
gotta say, I loved the old MC games, they're awesome racing arcade style games...totally over the top but nothing beats ramping up the side of a building site, flying over a building and landing right on the road alongside other vehicles...It was one of the first open world racing games and it used the GTA driving engine back in the day, if it follows suit with GTA's driving mechanics this time, we're in for a heck of a ride!

Can't wait for this one, out Oct 24th :)

Yojimbo
12-Oct-2008, 08:21 PM
gotta say, I loved the old MC games, they're awesome racing arcade style games...totally over the top but nothing beats ramping up the side of a building site, flying over a building and landing right on the road alongside other vehicles...It was one of the first open world racing games and it used the GTA driving engine back in the day, if it follows suit with GTA's driving mechanics this time, we're in for a heck of a ride!

Can't wait for this one, out Oct 24th :)
I dug MC. I remember that it went from Los Angeles to Tokyo and Paris. Great fun, plus cool that you could rerun (with changable angles) the whole race as if you were watching a movie.