PDA

View Full Version : Straight from dan akaroyd's mouth....

Danny
15-Oct-2008, 12:29 PM
http://kotaku.com/5063454/dan-aykroyd-ghostbusters-picked-up-by-atari-still-a-year-away

So ghostbusters has been picked up by atari, good, very good.:D

its gonna take another year to release now though, not so good.:(

still you know its gonna be like when you first heard indys theme in the crystal skulls, just the sound of the proton packs turning on will make the wait worth it for everyone but bassman whos probably gonna hold atari hostage with his proton pack.

bassman
15-Oct-2008, 12:48 PM
Heh. I just saw this on another site and you beat me to it.

I wouldn't call this official. It's a start, but i'm still waiting on word from Terminal Reality/Sony/Atari or whoever before I get excited.

The delay isn't really bothering me anymore. The price of HDTV's is dropping like bricks, so with this extra time maybe I will have a good tv to play the game on and a blu ray player to watch the films with.:D

capncnut
15-Oct-2008, 03:45 PM
It's nice to see Ackroyd taking such a keen interest in the game. Most voice over actors generally just do their bit, scoop up the paycheque and waltz right out of the recording studio.

And if we can all wait for Alan Wake, we can wait for Ghostbusters.

bassman
15-Oct-2008, 03:54 PM
And if we can all wait for Alan Wake, we can wait for Ghostbusters.

Speak for yourself, buck-o.:p

Aykroyd(that's how it's spelled fellas) is a genuine fan of Ghostbusters and he also wrote the script for the game. So he's more involved than most regular voice over actors. Murray was more than likely the one that went into the studio, recorded and walked out with the money.

MikePizzoff
16-Oct-2008, 02:14 PM
Aykroyd(that's how it's spelled fellas

n00bs!

:D