PDA

View Full Version : Weird ad on Gumtree... for a little sister!

Chic Freak
18-Oct-2008, 01:50 PM
I was googling for jobs and this (http://www.gumtree.com/london/55/29743555.html) turned up! It was so weird I thought I'd share- someone advertising for a younger sister!

Looking For An Indian Female To Be My Sister, Must Be 20-28
Date posted: Saturday 18th October

Hi ladies,

I am a 33 year old single indian male who is seeking an Indian Female to be my sister.

When I say sister I mean that you will love me and respect me as if I was your real brother and I would love you and respect you as if you were my real sister. I hope it makes sense lol. YOU MUST BE WILLING TO SHARE WITH ME LIKE YOU ARE MY REAL SISTER

I am looking for a female who is open minded,kind,caring,gsoh and fun to be around. I have always wanted a younger sister so someone aged 20-28 would be nice.

Why a sister you may be asking? well I do not have any siblings and have always wanted a younger sister.

So if you would like to meet a genuine honest caring guy and would like to share dinner,movies,shopping, talking and laughing with me and much more then please do get in touch and lets get to know each other. My number is 07962-354-044. Why not start with a simple text and introduce yourself and we can take it from there, no need to be shy i wont bite.

Please be earning your own living.

Please be a resident of this country

and preferably please be a meat eater and be willing to talk and meet and share.

I do not mind about your religion or culture but my preference is that I do not want to meet any women who wear hijab. This is nothing personal but a preference

:rockbrow:

SymphonicX
18-Oct-2008, 06:27 PM
Gumtree is full of maniacs - and I'm sure this dude is no exception...

Tricky
18-Oct-2008, 07:08 PM
:stunned:

Anyway what kind of brother goes out to cinema,dinners,shopping etc with their sister??i get on with my sisters well enough & we occasionally go out on the town together,but not often!

Bub666
18-Oct-2008, 08:11 PM
I was googling for jobs and this (http://www.gumtree.com/london/55/29743555.html) turned up! It was so weird I thought I'd share- someone advertising for a younger sister!

:confused:
This guy is messed up.Why would anyone put an ad out for a younger sister?

Chic Freak
23-Oct-2008, 03:35 PM
Anyway what kind of brother goes out to cinema,dinners,shopping etc with their sister??i get on with my sisters well enough & we occasionally go out on the town together,but not often!

Isn't it though! I get on fine with my little bro but I would prefer not to have to look at him while I eat :cool:

Cody
24-Oct-2008, 12:20 AM
dudes got incest fantasys

AcesandEights
24-Oct-2008, 01:44 PM
Oh, wow! You guys found my advert!

So, any volunteers? Free hair braiding and creepy neck rub for the first one of you to volunteer to be my honorary "little sis" ;)

DubiousComforts
24-Oct-2008, 11:00 PM
So, any volunteers? Free hair braiding and creepy neck rub for the first one of you to volunteer to be my honorary "little sis" ;)
You'll be sorry when "little sister" Brutus shows up on his Harley looking for a free neck rub and beard braiding. Good luck finding the neck.